No Immortal on PC.

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
11/03/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Deso561
Even if this could be on PC, i would not buy it. Even if they was giving it for free.

I am with you. They slapped the face of their fans and then had the gall to ask if we have phones. I don't even know what is worse the anger or sadness. Greed is a nasty disease Blizzard.
The only good ting that could happen to diablo now is that Grinding Gears Games buys the franchise
Diablo on mobile? No thank you. If Blizzard wants to kill the franchise off, this is the way to do it. I had dreams of a Guild Wars2 type world, or even a smaller World of Diablo, but to see they are going to waste time on a mobile product is disheartening.
11/03/2018 12:56 AMPosted by starbuck1771
Personally I see this as a dying franchise to get new blood.

So, "dying franchise" means dropping from the position of "Best selling PC game of all time" (Diablo 2 when it was released) down to the position of "Third Best selling PC game of all time" (Title held by Diablo 3)?

Just trying to get a little clarity here.
tbh a 5 seconds teaser just showing the phrase diablo 4 on a black background would have prevented a lot of the outrage.
3/11/18
The day Diablo died.
The final soulstone has been shattered.
The Darklord has become a puppet of the soulless Diablo team at blizzard.
I don't even want to waste the storage space on my phone for this. who would want a 25+ GB game on their phone
You can take this mobile crap and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine..I'm done with Blizzard.
I think the only way to play this half way comfortable is with a 10 inch 3g/4g tablet and some 8$ china bluetooth gamepad. That should at least give a "fake console play" experience.

The problem i see elsewhere, and that is the internet cost for mobile data transfer and theres no way around it.
Blizzard need to announce a PC diablo product. We want Diablo 2 remaster, Diablo 3 necromancer dlc for free and Diablo 4 please.
I dont even wonder, if they now print red t-shirts for Immortal for selling in April....(Its not a Diablo, its a copy of a diablo themed game from PC on an existing Mobile Engine).
Toutes les communautés doivent se faire entendre. Je poste volontairement en français car cela grogne partout.

A titre personnel je me sens insulté. Que Blizzard crée un jeu mobile et du contenu pour Diablo sur PC, pourquoi pas mais là je ne comprends pas. On insulte la communauté de joueurs, les personnes qui ont fait vivre Blizzard. Et en plus l'annoncer à la Blizzcon, un événement dédié aux jeux PC, c'est abusé.

All communities must be heard. I voluntarily post in French because it grunts everywhere.

Personally I feel insulted. That Blizzard creates a mobile game and content for Diablo on PC, why not but there I do not understand. We insult the community of players, the people who made Blizzard live. And besides announce it to the Blizzcon, an event dedicated to the PC games, it is abused.

It is late in the day, I have a headache, and you make me drag out my old French language books to translate?

You...you...horrible person...
F
"Don't you have a mobile phone ?"

Sure i have. I also have a Washing Machine and a Coffe Machine and donÄt play games on them. Also i don't play games on my Smart-TV, also i don't play games on Bananas.
Curious how the Q&A session next will pan out. If Blizz has any brains, release the details for D4.
11/02/2018 01:26 PMPosted by MissCheetah
No plans for immortal on PC. The audience yelled boo. Many of us. Not a single cheer. I am immensely disappointed. I feel like they abandoned the entire Diablo community. Nothing for us at all. I have actually been crying. I don't know what else to say.

It's not just the Diablo Community, it's Blizzard games in general. They sold their soul to the devil *cough Activison* and now it's reflecting in their games. BfA is another example, the game is unfinished, the devs *Besides Lord Holinki* don't give a crap about what the community wants.
The worst thing of all : They stole the most interesting story-Filler from the whole western hemisphere.

Man, am i disgraced , angry,upset, furios towards Actioneersvision, aand amused about the !@#$storm, too..The ourtage on youtube, twitch and other "social media streeming platforms" were and are hilarious to watch sometimes.

And i am glad. Glad to be able to vote with my wallet.
11/03/2018 01:35 AMPosted by NINEGRAVES
I think the only way to play this half way comfortable is with a 10 inch 3g/4g tablet and some 8$ china bluetooth gamepad. That should at least give a "fake console play" experience.

The problem i see elsewhere, and that is the internet cost for mobile data transfer and theres no way around it.

For gods sake, there is bluestacks for faking android on PC , decent controller support, but its not the same at all.
Hey remember Skyrim Special Edition back on E3? Yeah this may happend soon(TM) on Diablo...
Not upset just disappointed and people still have the audacity to call the fans "entitled" wow.
just, no.....