No Immortal on PC.

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
well, i played D3 non-stop for the last 6 months, but...

there are 100 selected (i deleted 100 bad ones) topgames waiting for me on a certain gameHUB...
-that's at least 10 years of payed and owned games for me to even start:)
-let their marketing team deal with that:p
11/02/2018 01:26 PMPosted by MissCheetah
No plans for immortal on PC. The audience yelled boo. Many of us. Not a single cheer. I am immensely disappointed. I feel like they abandoned the entire Diablo community. Nothing for us at all. I have actually been crying. I don't know what else to say.

No offense but blizzard does seem to be missing the mark on two games so far.. the boo yeah nailed how ppl feel, but the response about the phone, poorly done, and comes off as very unprofessional.
Why would any PC owner want to play a decent "Dungeon Crawler" from a phone app? It is just totally wrong, damn I don't even like to play solitaire on my phone!
I am Sorry Miss Cheetah, for you and all of us, its just a Terrible Day!
11/02/2018 01:26 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I feel like they abandoned the entire Diablo community.

I felt this way several seasons ago, but I guess it's official now.
That's how PC BlizzardShop will look like in the future.
https://ibb.co/bCWrQ0

But wait. I took this picture right now!!
I can only hope PoE announces a rework of their combat engine on Nov 5/6 so it's actually fun to play.

RIP DIABLO.
I was banned from the german forums because I was as disappointed as you guys. Nicely done with the censorship, Blizzard. Just go ahead and delete further comments on that:
https://youtu.be/RtSmAwpVHsA
203k dislikes? No wonder...
11/02/2018 01:30 PMPosted by LoungeWizard
I guess I should count myself lucky that I can still play Hearthstone on my PC.

*Sigh*

Dude play TESL they had the common sense to keep 1 pool of cards, not this wild standard bull!@#$.
Quit crying over a video game
11/03/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Lexington

Diablo stands for more than just a video game, to some of us. If you don't get that, then no amount of explaining will ever get through to you. But obviously your mentality is now that of the once beloved Blizzard, and there is no going back.

RIP Diablo, you'll never make memories the way you used to, your company has abused your fans one too many times and I think this is the end for most.
11/03/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Windigo
Why would any PC owner want to play a decent "Dungeon Crawler" from a phone app? It is just totally wrong, damn I don't even like to play solitaire on my phone!

Maybe they want to improve our health by treating carpal tunnel syndrome, giving "us" thumb controled game that you can play up to 3hours then you have to plug in your phone/tablet to recharge and take a break :DD What a brilliant gaming idea for Diablo game :D Ugh...
I wonder who was the one that thought let's give no information out and build hype get people to pay for tickets to Blizzcon and announce a game that has always been PC based as a mobile phone game and nothing for the dedicated PC fans. Yeah that'll win them over.

That person should be fired.
11/03/2018 06:43 AMPosted by cdm
I wonder who was the one that thought let's give no information out and build hype get people to pay for tickets to Blizzcon and announce a game that has always been PC based as a mobile phone game and nothing for the dedicated PC fans. Yeah that'll win them over.

That person should be fired.

And by fired you mean a firing squad!
Actually I'm french and i'm here to protest with you guys.

I mean all countrys must show their disapointment .

Blizzard C'mon.
Rapidly approaching the 500 post limit.
My thoughts go to MissCheetah, being so much more involved in D3 / Diablo in general, I can only assume how she must've felt yesterday, while I, who only dabbles into seasons for a few days each time, already was in total disbelief.
11/03/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Lexington

If you're not a fan why are you here, jackass?

Go play some chinese pay to win mobile game instead.
I'm sorry for our loss, everyone. It's time to hold a funeral. This franchise is dead.
and we collectively mourn the loss of our beloved child that was diablo.

ive met the coolest people, found the greatest loot, and immersed myself in lore that has changed who I am as a person, forever more. No game has ever made such an impact within me, and within my heart.

and its with that, that I say that I understand what you are saying OP, I understand the virulence of the pain that you feel. know that you are not alone.
My hubby got me playing Diablo games almost 20yrs ago. I've been a fan almost since the beginning. Seeing the direction they are taking the franchise is quite sad indeed. :(