Guess it's WOLCEN PTR for me.

General Discussion
I figure I better start investing into the future, cuz the future ain't at Blizz.

Who's with me?!
Is there any way to play Wolcen without using stream?
A few days ago I was thinking about getting the 9.99 package for the new SC2 commander (Zeratul plus a xp boost), but I had a change of heart. I didn't want to give Blizzard another dime until they showed some signs of course-correction.

I'd rather give money to a developer working on a game that looks very promising and who listens to their fanbase

So instead I bought Wolcen.

There's no guarantee it'll ever be finished, or that the finished product will be great. Right now, the game is pretty rough around the edges, although thematically and visually it seems like it will provide that "diablo" type experience we are all craving. The passive skill "wheel" is also pretty cool!

Anyway, it's one way to 'vote with your wallet'
Not sure if it's Wolcen.

It looks great, but the game has been in early access for a very long time now and they're barely through Act I or II. Last Epoch looks a little better to me; they're deeply inspired by POE which is a plus for me - I think it goes into beta this coming spring.

I'd also like to try Lost Ark. It'd be great if they saw how popular the game is here and started getting the game ready to be released in NA/EU in the next couple of months.
Upcoming Torchlight looks well if developers don't screw it with mtx...

Till release of that game in 2019 I am making another character in Grim Dawn (GD also will get second expansion very soon)
Waiting for the betrayal Poe league and I’ll do some frontiers testing.
too bad wolcen will be in pre beta phase for the next decade and change its name again. Nice try satan
Wow Last epoch looks awesome!
We will probably have another Diablo PC game before Wolcen is out of beta.
I was following it for a while when it was "Umbra" and 3 years later. still one act.
I know its a beta, but you'd think if they had more. You would test more than the one act.

Last Epoch is looking good, It's not set to release until April 2020 (Officially).
11/20/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Grim
Wow Last epoch looks awesome!

That’s the game I can’t wait for! It looks quite good
11/20/2018 07:24 PMPosted by DieHard
I figure I better start investing into the future, cuz the future ain't at Blizz.

Who's with me?!

I have seen Wolcen many times, and the future ain't Wolcen either.
Cool, take care :)

Who's with me?!

Have fun in the PTR, for 10 more years.
I wouldn't waste time with Wolcen currently. The game has been in a fairly meh state for a while and the developers are just as bad at listening as Blizzard. Their entire official site/forum is dead and forgotten for any feedback/bug reports etc. with their lead dev admitting that they don't use the official site/forums but instead focusing on Steams community forums more.

Just wait til its actually released and try it out then, don't bother investing into it now. The game runs terribly at the moment anyway due to really bad optimizations and coding. All known issues that have been there from the start and are still not fixed.

Who's with me?!

Not me.. good luck.. #diablo3
I'm waiting Last Epoch and Torchlight frontiers. Especially first.
don't buy this game , it's wasted money
at best it will be released in 10 years , but i don't even expect a release for wolcen ,
they will probably change its name another time and don't expect much , maybe another ACT 1 ?
11/21/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Ibuki
don't buy this game , it's wasted money
at best it will be released in 10 years , but i don't even expect a release for wolcen ,
they will probably change its name another time and don't expect much , maybe another ACT 1 ?

they will probably rename it at some point in 20 years to Diablo 4 and then make a smash :-). It's all about marketing after all!
I highly recommend Grim Dawn. It's a finished game with an expansion pack, and is quite reminiscent of Diablo II.