Inna Pet Build

PTR Feedback
How is this build fairing in PTR?
This to me is the specific Inna build vs the idea of using Inna for everything{ep,wol, ltk and shenlong as examples which have their own specific gear}.

Just asking as I used to play the strict Inna pet long ago.
I joined the PTR yesterday, nov. 27th.
Here is a bit of my history in playing Inna pet...
In the 4th quarter of 2015 I made the leaderboard at gr 79 { #231}
At that time I was para 1747, with no primals of course. Also I had the skill/rune called Temple of protection/ Forbidden palace which gave a decent dps buff that was eventually nerfed.

So three full years later at para 4100+ with much better gear I can do a gr 86, so a pitiful 7 more than 3 yrs ago.

So moving to my inna pet in today's ptr I maxed out at 105 after a few fails. That with the rorg buff so I swapped my inna belt for a wh.

I know inna pet is not optimal but was just wondering where it stood now.
So for me , an avid monk player, the ptr inna buff is fine as is. I did not feel it was overpowered but long over due. sure the top ptr monk was gr 131 doing an inna wol but that player was also para 7600+.

I also tested the build I currently use, the Sunwuko wol and managed a 111, 1 more than my current ns gr of 110. I used the free cube slot for a unity ring.

So thank you blizzard as I am looking forward to testing out the other monk builds. I know I will have lots of fun.
Think they need to add allies skill damage to The Crudest Boots and buff Inna’s Reach and Bindings of the Lesser Gods damage bonus.
11/28/2018 07:36 AMPosted by XelNagaIvan
Think they need to add allies skill damage to The Crudest Boots and buff Inna’s Reach and Bindings of the Lesser Gods damage bonus.

Especially on the Inna reach, making Inna Pet the Inna hallmark, on par with inna versions of wol, ep or shenlong, which have their own special gear.

Inna reach max is 120 for pets so maybe ramping that up to 200 or so.