Dear, Wyatt.

General Discussion
I am so, so, so sorry about what happened at Blizzcon. You have my sympathies. I saw the look on your face when all this went down and can see the nervousness and sadness of the reaction. I can see it clearly all in your face.

I know this isn't your fault. I know this was something forced upon you and I know many people are calling you out for the phone comment. But I also believe that you didn't really mean in it a condensing way but more of a confusion and desperation.

I just want to remind everyone. Please do not specifically harassed the developers or the community managers. It's probably not their fault and they got forced to do a mobile game.

You can mad and express your negativity. I'm pissed off too. But let's please not harass the people!
F
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FF
FF
I feel bad for Wyatt. I even feel sorta bad for the do you have cellphones guy, he was probably crapping his pants and couldn't think of what to say even though it was a really stupid thing to say.
11/02/2018 10:30 PMPosted by StrikerJolt
I am so, so, so sorry about what happened at Blizzcon. You have my sympathies. I saw the look on your face when all this went down and can see the nervousness and sadness of the reaction. I can see it clearly all in your face.

I know this isn't your fault. I know this was something forced upon you and I know many people are calling you out for the phone comment. But I also believe that you didn't really mean in it a condensing way but more of a confusion and desperation.

I just want to remind everyone. Please do not specifically harassed the developers or the community managers. It's probably not their fault and they got forced to do a mobile game.

You can mad and express your negativity. I'm pissed off too. But let's please not harass the people!

No one is harassing him.

They are pointing out that he was onboard with a this bad idea and was happy to be there at every station along the way.

Making decision come with consequences.

He made bad decisions and now he is feeling the consequences.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
FFFF
I basically said Activision forced this on the diablo team. If they wanted to continue working on diablo which they are very committed to they had to play ball. Yeah it sucks to have to wait but this mobile game is meant for another demographic. Once it ships I'm sure we'll be hearing more about the next project. As soon as they're able to considering the hate their receiving right now.
I don't believe Wyatt made the phone comment. It was the other douche on the stage. But yeah Wyatt looked horrible on main stage when no applause lol. Embarrassing really.
Whoevery decides to collaborate with Chinese company for making trash reskin mobile game should be fired. It's a decision of zero marketing.

That person will drag down the entire Diablo team by wasting the human resources on useless garbage projects that no one care.
Never speak in panic, it always turns out badly. You would think grown men would know that by now.

F.
Sorry, that will be $9.99 to unlock sympathy.
11/02/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Poimtyend
11/02/2018 10:30 PMPosted by StrikerJolt

No one is harassing him.

They are pointing out that he was onboard with a this bad idea and was happy to be there at every station along the way.

Making decision come with consequences.

He made bad decisions and now he is feeling the consequences.

You do realize he has a BOSS right? It's not his fault that his higher ups are completely out of touch with the fanbase. And - yes there is some harassment going on.

11/02/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Senger
I feel bad for Wyatt. I even feel sorta bad for the do you have cellphones guy, he was probably crapping his pants and couldn't think of what to say even though it was a really stupid thing to say.

I agree. But the problem is that Blizzard has talked down to the community too many times. But I don't feel like it was this time he did it on purpose in a spiteful way, but more of a confusion.
11/02/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Sarcophagus
I'm sure we'll be hearing more about the next project.

Not interested in anything from this company again.
11/02/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Kruikoi
Sorry, that will be $9.99 to unlock sympathy.

Welcome to this for the next few years... if you own a cell phone.
He sailed with that ship, he can now sink with it. If i dont approve of my boss and the direction he takes the company i can either Leave, or stay and therefor be a part of it.

Wyatt chose to be compliant to the direction of the game therefor he deserves all the outrage coming
Let's all be honest Wyatt isn't the problem... What he said sounded forced and awkward from the very begining.

1) All those events about WoW and just a tiny disapointing event about D3
2) Not a single word about what the fans were there for
3) A game no one ever asked for
4) A tone deaf Blizzard who only cares about money

Wyatt was thrown in all this mess and he suffered from it.
Obviously they have their hands tied behind their back as far decisions go and I'm sure they get paid pretty well so walking away from their job because they disagree with mobile with no income in california = bad idea.

It's the higher ups, the suites and ties who need to feel the anger of the fans not wyatt.
11/02/2018 10:35 PMPosted by HeetCrusher
I don't believe Wyatt made the phone comment. It was the other douche on the stage. But yeah Wyatt looked horrible on main stage when no applause lol. Embarrassing really.

It was actually him, that stated it. I've had to re-watch the video to see who spoke of it. Wyatt was the first to throw the fuel to the fire.