I cancel my WOW abonement...

General Discussion
...only to demonstrate Blizard that they cant continue to mess up with the fanbase.

Ye its not Diablo, but its it cashcow where parts of it have been used to produce "Diablo incompetental".

And to be honest, BFA is not worth the 13€/Month so it doesent matter at all.

Everyone who think the same schould do the same.

Dont simply write F in the forum, they dont matter about the forum and the playerbase....only write F to bump this thread to share this idea.

Do something that rly hurts...and losing money hurts, esp. Activision (theres no Blizzard anymore). ;)

If you will do the same write "F" as answere.
Didn't even buy a necro and I never will. I hope actizzard goes bankrupt.
11/03/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Baron

It won't, have you seen how big Overwatch has gotten. Also, jump over to those forums and people there act like Diablo and Overwatch are made by two different companies, it's crazy.
11/03/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Baron

Was my biggest mistake to buy it....almost 0 patches after the Necro pack.
This was the first a WoW beta did not excite me to play it live. I ended up giving all my gold to a friend that plays casually and I proceeded to unsub. This Diablo announcement just made it easy for me to go through with uninstalling all the Blizzard games on my computer.
11/03/2018 04:46 AMPosted by CroDanZ
...only to demonstrate Blizard that they cant continue to mess up with the fanbase.

Ye its not Diablo, but its it cashcow where parts of it have been used to produce "Diablo incompetental".

And to be honest, BFA is not worth the 13€/Month so it doesent matter at all.

Everyone who think the same schould do the same.

Dont simply write F in the forum, they dont matter about the forum and the playerbase....only write F to bump this thread to share this idea.

Do something that rly hurts...and losing money hurts, esp. Activision (theres no Blizzard anymore). ;)

If you will do the same write "F" as answere.

BfA is the first WoW expansion I haven't bought, and as the year has gone on, I've become more and more glad for my decision.

I started playing WoW in 2005 and I sometimes go through mental withdrawals (...I miss my characters, ok?) but Blizzards' decisions are making it easier.
11/03/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Xerith
This was the first a WoW beta did not excite me to play it live. I ended up giving all my gold to a friend that plays casually and I proceeded to unsub. This Diablo announcement just made it easy for me to go through with uninstalling all the Blizzard games on my computer.

Yeah Im in the same position, wont be giving them anymore money for anything they release now.
I am not gonna sacrifice my love for Warcraft for Diablo.

I am content with just Diablo 1 and 2 forever.
11/03/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Argronok0

Me either...

Imagine activism in a video game rofl.

What a mad world we live in.
11/03/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Argronok0

Everyone however he wants....respect every decission here.

The most important is that fans hold together here....mo matter what decissions they make. ;)
Was going plan soon level up Tauren for heritage set, and farm silvermoon rep for blood elf heritage set. But in case of my protest, i'm not going do it. Let my gold rot.
11/03/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Deso561
Was going plan soon level up Tauren for heritage set, and farm silvermoon rep for blood elf heritage set. But in case of my protest, i'm not going do it. Let my gold rot.

Sounds like a plan. :)
The leveling experience of WoW is horrible anyway.
1 bar out of 20 per quest. Or 3-4 per dungeon completion. Boosts have been nerfed so carries dont work anymore either.

Blizz killed all forms of fun.

So you're stuck wiht MEGA insane dungeon queues unless you roll healer or tank which are mindnumbing to play early on (and late... for that matter) and generic, slow as hell quests you've done over and over all alone because nobody wants to team up because the game is so damn easy.
Their fix to that complaint was to make mobs tankier but that just creates the bullet sponge problem so.... yeah.

FUN TIMES for heritage armor. At least classic races can just unlock it with any max lvl char by doing a rep quest which is mega easy with cataclysm dungeons and tabards.
11/03/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Heureux
It won't, have you seen how big Overwatch has gotten. Also, jump over to those forums and people there act like Diablo and Overwatch are made by two different companies, it's crazy.

WoW was huge and Diablo was huge.
dont think for a minute that overwatch is exempt from their "you think you do, but you dont" and their "dont you guys have phones" ideas.
its more of a how long does overwatch have left before it also falls to their ego.
11/03/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Hellscream
Blizz killed all forms of fun.

the problem is that WOW lack in content and Blizzard try to expand it with several things.

In BFA its Azerite Armour...only once a week you can play lotery to get the Azerite Armour you need in the weekly chest.

I didnt get any Azerite Armour for 6 weeks...this alone made me think about to cancel my WOW Abo.

But when I see where they spend the money its even a easier decission. ;)