Multiple projects in the works...

General Discussion
...Was blizzcon not the place to reveal at the very least one more?
it's a bluff they got nothing.
they clearly showed us that they do not have anything new, even this "game" has nothing new besides the lore... everything else is just a copy of D3
Exactly. Diablo III was announced 4 years before its release.
Show 1 piece of evidence that you're working on "multiple" projects. Just 1.
Not only do they not have anything, this thing that they did bring they are unwilling to answer as they know we wont like the answer so they had to pay actors to ask softball questions and even scripted questions they did not have answers. If you are going to pay people to ask the questions at least have answers preped.
So...if they didn’t announce it yesterday...then clearly no other Diablo game will ever be made. That’s what you guys have come up with to justify staying angry?
They said "we know what fans want" and "we've been listening"...

and they gave us a mobile game.

So when they say "we have multiple projects in the works", forgive me if I don't immediately trust their word and pat them on the head and leap for joy.

For all I know, these projects are a Whimsydale product line, DOUBLE double goblin event, and a Diablo podcast discussing only loot colors.
They will announce "Diablo Board Game" in 2019 to grow and get more New Gamers
11/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Duul
it's a bluff they got nothing.

Pretty much, they HAVE to know that if they just announced one of the projects or confirmed it that they would settle like 90% or more of the salt.

If they JUST announced SOMETHING the community would calm down.
diablo is dead for me i guess is time to move on , takecare guy see you in POE and Torchlight Frontiers
Brandy Camel said they have something in store for next season, I highly doubt this is anything other than some !@#$ty Season Event like double goblins/bounties.

When asked about the multiple diablo projects and competing on PC he basically dodged the question and talked about drawing inspiration from Board Games and Card Games, I'm guessing those are the multiple diablo projects given he's shown to not be great at coming up with answers on the spot I think he's just blurted it out. A mobile game, a board game and a card game.
Honestly, if Wyatt or any dev just walk up on a blackboard and scribble "D4" then walk off. The fans would blow their minds and be happy with it.
I feel so betrayed..
They repeatedly say Projects not Games - until they say explicitly that a PC Game is in the works Im highly suspicious.
based on the Q&A they aren't anywhere near finishing the mobile game. the "other" projects are probably ideas on paper only at this point.
11/03/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Derkaderka
So...if they didn’t announce it yesterday...then clearly no other Diablo game will ever be made. That’s what you guys have come up with to justify staying angry?

^This is the type of turd comment that keeps this mobile mess afloat on... If they weren't going to mention anything yesterday, why backpedal and say they have stuff in the works today? Why was yesterday not the day for coming out strong? Now they're like hur hur hur multiple projects, with no basis on what they could be. It's all stick and no carrot, as damage control...is why people are still angry.