Remember. You are Nephalem.

General Discussion
Diablo, and I'm talking about the character, is the nightmare. He exists only to destroy your ambitions and realities of a good world, of success, of justice, of hope, of comfort, and... of love.

He exists to bind you to torment and the nugatory toil of a world obnubilated in all pervasive darkness. A darkness so inexhaustible that whatever path you are on, you will come loose. So loose you will wander until your resemblance degenerates into the cruelest distortion of your heart's intention. Such is his occupation.

It's not easy for me, a fan from game one, a devotee of game two, someone who bought game three, to tell you, my fellow wanderers, that you must continue the struggle against this foe. His weapons fall as furious explosions of the confluent fuels of his ambitions, sending lesser beings immediately into dire distress, and in their wake, making nightmares the realities of the day.

But you... are Nephalem.

If the battle is going to the phones: You got to go to the phones!
For the things we love!
For the world we want to live in!
For Sanctuary!!
I forgot.
Don't worry, I got ya.
Let's see: "Running away" from an environment with high powered processor, state of the art graphics card, 4k resolution with ultra-wide screens, home cinematic surround sound systems - to a world of downsized micro chip processor, integrated graphic chips, a maximum 6 inch screen and crappy speaker that can't even replicate surround sound correctly.

And oh, even comes with a limited battery life if you really wanna be 'on the go'.

What kind of Prime Evil do this kind of idiotic self-nerfing strategy?

O wait, the kind of wannabe Demon Slayer that wants to slay demons while sitting in toilets!!!!
Diablo can keep the phone-verse.
11/04/2018 03:01 AMPosted by GodLike

The worst kind. Don't worry we'll get 'em. Stand strong Godlike!

11/04/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Runic

Don't give 'em an inch Runic!
11/04/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Battledude
11/04/2018 03:01 AMPosted by GodLike

The worst kind. Don't worry we'll get 'em. Stand strong Godlike!

11/04/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Runic

Don't give 'em an inch Runic!
I'm following Heaven's example, and even the example of a certain race from a common brother in Blizzard's development cycle.

Let the infestation take over, and then let the shiny guys purge the entire world.
I was never a big fan of the Nephelim story idea for the heroes.
Unless their gonna ignore some of the lore aspect of Diablo 3, I don't think the heroes in Diablo Immortal are even Nephalem...
Isn't it the barbarian and wizard girl in the trailer?
11/04/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Battledude
Isn't it the barbarian and wizard girl in the trailer?

More than likely different barbarian and wizard.

After all, the timeline of immortal is based 5 years after D2 LOD.
I'd be legitimately impressed if this was a marketing stunt to bring back Mephisto into the spotlight. I mean, all the hatred in the air must be feeding him to gargantuan proportions by now. Seems like the perfect spot to land a Mephisto announcement of any kind.
11/04/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
I'd be legitimately impressed if this was a marketing stunt to bring back Mephisto into the spotlight. I mean, all the hatred in the air must be feeding him to gargantuan proportions by now. Seems like the perfect spot to land a Mephisto announcement of any kind.

You'd think Mephisto would be the strongest of the evils.
Nephelms are weird.... i just want to be a random adventurer who explores and quests. What made Diablo 1 and 2 so good was just being a random adventurer not some super hero.

They need to rebuild the entire story for Diablo 4 to make it interesting, starting from the beginning. If they made it like fable where you get to decide whether you would be good or evil that would be great, also give a reason for pvp.
Immortal will be the Diablo: Hellfire of the mobile age. I never had it, so I won't be missing it lol.
Please stop the garbage Sanctuary and Nephalem hero BS crap. That was never part of D1 and D2. It is boring AF.
11/04/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Greymantle
Immortal will be the Diablo: Hellfire of the mobile age. I never had it, so I won't be missing it lol.

Hellfire Gave us the Monk, and quite a bit more of the Depths.. O stillhave my physical disc

Blizzard does not have the self awareness to pull a stunt like that. Although it's funny to imagine.

Just imagine if the Q&A was like "Just kidding, this was all a joke, Mephisto made the other trailer...the real announcement is Diablo 4".

But that's just pouring salt on an open wound. No, I'm not playing a game on my phone. As far as I'm concerned, Diablo ends with Diablo 3.

Well they did talk about the breaking of the worldstone. Maybe there are other worlds where the heroes of D2 failed at all their chapter endevours and the 3 brothers are all out here running rampant somewhere.

In that case, maybe there are worlds where D3 never happened and we can meat Deckard and Leah all over again!!![