POLL: Will You play/try Diablo Immortal?

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
-

I consider myself as a "gamer", and mobile platform is not a conducive way for gamers to play certain game genres. ARPG/MMO is one of them, limited battery life, small screens (sure you could use a tablet but its limited also) and touchscreen for controls (read less accuracy) all work together to make it a lacklustre and less immersive gaming environment.

Puzzle and card games are alright on mobile devices. But I could never get into FPS, RTS, Fighting and RPG/ARPG games for mobile devices as they feel like a lite version of PC or console platforms.
-
-

For me, mobile gaming is good for only two things:

1) emulating classic games
2) playing Hearthstone while I'm on the crapper
-
-

i have just a Nokia 3310 3G. I need not a better Smartphone.
+

I'll give it a fair chance. Mainly because I feel sorry for Wyatt, who tried so hard to make this appell to the fans while trying not to burst out in tears, because he already seems to know this is going to be a lazy coded train wreck.
-
-
-
-
+/-
-

but i am sure they'll doctor the reviews on the app stores just as they're doctoring the likes/dislikes/comments on their videos
-
-
-
11/04/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Camazotz
+

I'll give it a fair chance. Mainly because I feel sorry for Wyatt, who tried so hard to make this appell to the fans while trying not to burst out in tears, because he already seems to know this is going to be a lazy coded train wreck.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

You make a bad product, you deserve any and all criticism for it.

The business world is harsh and cutthroat. He knows that.

F
-
-
-

Absolutely not. The only way to send the clearest message that we don't want this, is to not play it at all.
-

Bought a BMW the other day, they delivered a tricycle.