UE STILL NOT COMPETITIVE

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
UE buffs are a start. Set is still not competitive with other DH builds or other classes.

Recommendation: change 350% damage increase to 500% and increase damage reduction on set bonus.
I think UE should offers more skill buffs than the Multishot alone.

Current UE build is kinda boring and lack of variation to play it.
It will never be competitive, unfortunately.

What needs to be change is the skill itself. The highest damaging rune is only at 500%. Multishot's base skill damage is pathetic, and only one or two runes have utilities for single-based targets.
+
i only up 5 lvl on grs. And DH is too weak
11/22/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Sony
i only up 5 lvl on grs.
This was my estimate as well. For 100% to 350% I was expecting 2.5x more power, but it felt more like 0.5x.
100% to 350% is going from 2x the damage to 4.5x

4.5x / 2x ==> 2.25x

Which is about 5 GRs only
11/22/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Kilometer
I think UE should offers more skill buffs than the Multishot alone.

Current UE build is kinda boring and lack of variation to play it.

It does. They're called generators.

Try the UE+F&R+danettas grenades build. Because you don't use any disc. to vault, you're doing "full" damage all the time.
I'd like to see Elemental Arrow make a comeback with UE. And not just the Slow Ball one.
UE is still too squishy as well for high GR play in 4 mans and such. You just get 1 hit by everything, including the stupid environment traps that are basically unavoidable to some degree.
Correction: UE **was** competitive in 2.6.1. Now it's not, with the lower damage buff compared to other sets.

A 500%+ dmg buff would be more appropriate.
I agree. Bump to 500 and resume PTR.
There is a 120 clear. Let's see what Wudijo can do, if he is participating.
11/22/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Jako
100% to 350% is going from 2x the damage to 4.5x

4.5x / 2x ==> 2.25x

Which is about 5 GRs only
Er no.

It's 350% *per point of discipline*. If your DH had 80 disc, the buff is changing your UE damage bonus from 8,000% to 28,000%, or 81x the damage to 281x the damage.
281 / 81 ==> 3.47x which is like 8 rift levels
They should buff the UE4 offense/defense bonus from 60% to 75%. This would indirectly make some hybrid choices more interesting: N6UE4, S2UE4.
11/22/2018 10:41 PMPosted by dmkt
They should buff the UE4 offense/defense bonus from 60% to 75%. This would indirectly make some hybrid choices more interesting: N6UE4, S2UE4.

I think this is a better buff to improve UE and open up new potential for mix set build.
N6/M4 seems to be at 2x the damage of UE currently. Same for M6 Grenades.

I predict they won't buff UE, but nerf the other sets to be on the same level. GR28 is a little too high to be fair (compared to other classes).

I'm a DH fan btw and I wish we had a place in any meta, so I'm for UE buff like you, but I doubt they will do it.
It's better now after the buff, but still not enough.
I would also say at least 500% damage, and more damage reduction.
11/22/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Diablo3
UE buffs are a start. Set is still not competitive with other DH builds or other classes.

Recommendation: change 350% damage increase to 500% and increase damage reduction on set bonus.

I agree. I really noticed the lack of defense numbers when pushing higher GRs. Dying is a real issue when pushing with the UE. Defense bonus need an increase. Some thing I've noticed with other class sets, damage is increased but not defense numbers. Would be nice if they scaled the numbers with damage increase.

for PTR, i would try to bring damage 750% and bring that 60% defense number to 85%.
I also noticed survivability issues as some other people here mentioned here as well.
The set could use more defense.

And aside from either buffing the damage to be more equal to other DH builds or nerfing other DH builds to be more at the powerlevel of UE, I would like to see skills alike Rapid Fire and Elemental Arrow added to the set.