DeathBreath Auto-Pickup

General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone related this idea to the dev team at all? Hello? Do you hear me?
It's that time of the day, is it. 5k posts and asking for auto-pickups on a Friday evening.

Here, blow in this litt... yees, it's a trump... yes, if you want it to be a trumpet, it's a trumpet... theeeere we go - go to bed, Amira!
Um... Yes and they answered it that they will not have too much auto pick up to have that feel of actually picking something up... Was many years ago in a reddit QA, I might be able to find it... Old topic that has been answered many time.

EDIT Oh wow... Here is the gem

Player - Hi. Do you think it would be possible to add an option to auto pick up crafting mats in the future?

wyattcheng - We want to retain a sense that the crafting mats are real items. We have found that when something becomes auto-pickup, you often don't even notice when you get it or not. We added vacuum pickup to alleviate how much clicking you need to pick everything up (particularly after Gelatinous Sires!).
No I don't hear you. I think there should be an animation where the character slowly leans over like an old man to pick up death's breath.
11/23/2018 03:48 PMPosted by kwittstruck
wyattcheng - We want to retain a sense that the crafting mats are real items. We have found that when something becomes auto-pickup, you often don't even notice when you get it or not. We added vacuum pickup to alleviate how much clicking you need to pick everything up (particularly after Gelatinous Sires!).

D3 R.I.P. Amen.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you