Blizzard Don't Listen to the Vocal Minority

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I suppose everyone at blizzcon was part of that "vocal minority".
You are comparing people that like Diablo/Blizzard and are on their official forums to people that don't like Diablo/Blizzard.
You are comparing your hatred to our love.

Your attempts to polarize the forums is a disservice to this community.
Reaper of Souls exists because of the backlash and criticism it received in 2012.

Welcome to reality.

How many other game forums are you on? There are literally millions of games you could be playing. Do you complain about all of them too?

Mind your business.

IDK, I don't see the comparison.

And what exactly do you see?
11/25/2018 01:25 PMPosted by nvvr
Your attempts to polarize the forums is a disservice to this community.

Your words, not mine. I am simply stating the facts. 683k likes/dislikes is Monday's viral tweet level of popularity. Beyoncé gets more social media interaction for pictures of her feet.

And significantly, bots are rampant on the google media network and only an uninformed fool would think that number is anywhere close to a representative sample of entire population numbering in the millions.

That "polarization" already existed, just like how there are some people that like chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.

Mind your business.

I am! You posted on a forum about a topic and I brought up a related tangent.

And what exactly do you see?

That you don't have an argument.

PS: For future reference on whether a number of people is really big or not, there are approximately 7 billion humans on the planet.
Your words, not mine. I am simply stating the facts. 683k likes/dislikes is Monday's viral tweet level of popularity. For reference, there are approximately 7 billion humans on the planet.

Being one of the most disliked videos on Youtube looks bad.
No conspiracy will change that.

Continue spinning in circles though.

I believe that "polarization" already existed, just like how there are some people that like chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.

Wow. That's so true! If only we lived in a world where people accepted each others' ice cream preferences. Maybe someday.

Does my trolling bore you? My apologies.
11/25/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Mercury

Pretty pathetic assumption that all 30+ million people that were willing to buy a Diablo product all watched the D:I trailer, all had YouTube accounts, and all chose to downvote if they didn’t like it. Pick a percentage out of thin air for the cherry on top of the BS Sundae. Your argument takes a massive crap on common sense.
11/25/2018 02:03 PMPosted by nvvr
Being one of the most disliked videos on Youtube

No. Not even close.
11/25/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Kukiri
11/25/2018 02:03 PMPosted by nvvr
Being one of the most disliked videos on Youtube

No. Not even close.

It's the most disliked in 2018, but the most disliked ever is probably still "Baby" by Justin Bieber
11/25/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Imperius
It's the most disliked in 2018

No. It's not even that.

Is Google broken on your computers?

If you say it's the most disliked YT video in the last month from a game company named Blizzard...well you'd be getting somewhere near non fake news.
11/25/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Kukiri

No. It's not even that.

If you say it's the most disliked YT video in the last month from a game company named Blizzard...well you'd be getting somewhere near non fake news.

Kukiri,
How many youtube videos have >600K dislikes and an overall dislike rate of >97%? Could you let me know what your Google says?

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/diablo/videos
11/25/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Kukiri

No. It's not even that.

I honestly don't care about the dislikes on D:I... I don't even care about D:I
Blizzard: "We hear you."
Random person: "Don't listen to vocal minority."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos

It's nowhere near the top 10 most disliked ever, but judging by the 50th most disliked video's numbers... it might sit a #60-65 in a single month, which would probably make it the most disliked this year, though I couldn't find a website with those specific stats
11/25/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Imperius
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos

It's nowhere near the top 10 most disliked ever, but judging by the 50th most disliked video's numbers... it might sit a #60-65 in a single month, which would probably make it the most disliked this year, though I couldn't find a website with those specific stats

You know there are dates on that list, right?

And many of them are from this year. D-I is not on that list. Ergo, D-I would not be at the top of a 2018 list.

But at least you are not pulling stats off a fan site and pretending it's objective. So I'll give you props for that.
11/25/2018 02:42 PMPosted by MicroRNA
Kukiri,How many youtube videos have >600K dislikes and an overall dislike rate of >97%? Could you let me know what your Google says?https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/diablo/videos

Kukiri,
You are correct that it is not the most disliked video in terms of total number of downvotes or % dislikes; however, can you answer my question that you avoided?

Does your failure to answer this an acknowldgement that the D:I youtube video had a horrible youtube reception?
11/25/2018 10:55 AMPosted by nslay
Yeah, the vocal minority being the original Diablo fans? Hard to compete with a population of 1 billion likely non-Diablo fans out there in the East.

^So much this. They just made a business decision. However you just can not shove true fans aside for the sake of shifting tail to a new market. That sorta maneuver cost them nearly a 40% stock value loss in the span of one and half month.
11/25/2018 03:01 PMPosted by MicroRNA
Does your failure to answer this an acknowldgement that the D:I youtube video had a horrible youtube reception?

Does shifting the goalposts and a poorly written straw man mean you are a complete...er...you know.
11/25/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Kukiri
11/25/2018 03:01 PMPosted by MicroRNA

Does shifting the goalposts and a poorly written straw man mean you are a complete...er...you know.

I never claimed that it is the most disliked. Can you admit that the D:I youtube trailer was met with a remarkably bad reception?

Facts are facts. >600K dislikes. >97% dislike rate. Do you disagree with these statistics? Or are you a proponent of "alternative facts"?

Can you find any youtube video whatsoever that has >600K dislikes and >97% dislike rate?

I'm waiting.....

Still waiting.....
endless dislikes...from the PC playerbase that expected new content for their game.
i'm waiting...
still waiting...