I hope Blizzard has Something up there sleeve!

General Discussion
I hope the Big Grand Reveal isn't just the Release on Switch which is already well known and know one gives a damn about, there needs to be a True 2nd Expansion to Diablo 3, which I wont even begin to touch on because it has been done to death, Blizzard, you have heard the fans cries for new content, trust us we will pay for it, we just want it!

Please don't bring out some Mobile game or some other random side job that know one will give a rats about!

D4 will not be announced, so.... Hopefully what you are announcing is good or fans are going to be pissed and move on, you can only do so many Seasons and Rifts before you begin to wonder what the hell have we have all been doing with our lives!
I duno maybe the druid like hinted severals months ago ?
Temper your expectations. I feel sorry for those who get so excited for every whisper of news. It must be mentally exhausting. Especially with blizzard right now.
"Players are going to get pissed and move on"

If that was the case, they wouldnt be releasing the game on yet another platform, expanding their audience. Nor would players who have been playing since Day 1 still be here.

I will agree they need to drop a 2nd expansion though. That was something that was said years ago before RoS, was they planned on D3 to have 2 expansions. And it seems they have gone back on that word. Going back on their word like that is what drives the Community to distrust the Company.
10/26/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Somberlain
That was something that was said years ago before RoS, was they planned on D3 to have 2 expansions.

I am really curious about this. I know I saw that they confirmed one. I don't remember seeing a second XP confirmation. Do you have a source for that? Something besides us wanting one :)
It wasn't "confirmed". It was the product slate they released to their investors eyars ago. There's even a quote from someone big at blizzard saying "they planned on having multiple expansions".

I think it's pretty obvious plans changed, and I tend to agree with the sentiment that the 2nd expansion turned into a patch and the necro.
It would be honestly shocking to me though if Blizzard made that Nevalist video and put Diablo front and center to only announce a switch port and netflix series. TBH even if it was just the Druid added that would be surprising to me. They went through this 2 years ago. They hyped up Blizzcon for Diablo, and people were hoping for big news and the necro announcement was at best "mixed" in response.

Gotta be a D2 remaster. Maybe with a D3 update and/or Druid DLC. If not it's gonna be a disappointment for a lot of people. I'm actually pretty satisfied now that we are 99% sure that D4 is at least in development. But it does seem like they're hyping up for something.
Yes, the Druid character like the Necro has been on our wish list since 2011.
08/24/2011 01:10 PMPosted by Moogle
I think Druid's a popular one. Let's make enough noise and they'll bring the furries back for sure =D

08/31/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Majentus
Druid would be a nice character to throw in there with a little bit of influence taken from WoW and D2

10/26/2018 05:26 PMPosted by AshyLarry
It wasn't "confirmed". It was the product slate they released to their investors eyars ago.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2095-Blizzard-Product-Slate-Forum-Titles-Blizzcast-15-Blue-Posts
I think they have to have something up their sleeve. If it's just Switch I think they know there will be a lot of annoyed people. I wouldn't be surprised if they released something else along with the Switch release but I have not much optimism left for this Blizzcon.
10/26/2018 05:26 PMPosted by AshyLarry
It wasn't "confirmed". It was the product slate they released to their investors eyars ago.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Plush language, an "eyar" is the length of time it takes a sad little donkey to circumnavigate the Hundred Acre Wood, taking into account the number of times he will likely lose his way due to random bouncing attacks and have to backtrack a lot.
If it's a D3 expansion, I will be disappointed. Why? This game is too old and needs to be expanded to a new engine. That and the game balance has hit the floor from the top of the Sears Tower and cannot be salvaged at this point.

If it's D4, I will not be disappointed. But I will not have high expectations either with the way Blizzard has been running their games.

If it's more info on D3 Switch, I will not be surprised and just wait next year for the announcement I have been anticipating, which is D4.
10/26/2018 04:35 PMPosted by ProtossLord
I hope the Big Grand Reveal isn't just the Release on Switch which is already well known and know one gives a damn about, there needs to be a True 2nd Expansion to Diablo 3, which I wont even begin to touch on because it has been done to death, Blizzard, you have heard the fans cries for new content, trust us we will pay for it, we just want it!

Please don't bring out some Mobile game or some other random side job that know one will give a rats about!

D4 will not be announced, so.... Hopefully what you are announcing is good or fans are going to be pissed and move on, you can only do so many Seasons and Rifts before you begin to wonder what the hell have we have all been doing with our lives!

Seems it was to Much to Ask For!