Give Immortal a chance, or ask what you want.

General Discussion
I want diablo PC game with zero microtransactions.
If OP has to ask that you are out of touch with this community as much as trash blizz is. GTFO
F
I'll give it a chance to suck my goat sack.
So Thank the people who took a crap on you?
11/02/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Basterd
They can use this money to better fund future Diablo and other PC games. Look at it as a stepping stone for better blizzard in the future.

[/quote]
They have gotten plenty of my money and this is what they chose to do with it. We have been vocal and stated what we want with all their games and it falls on def ears. This reaction is appropriate and justified. Maybe they will listen when they start losing money.
F
I am looking forward to giving DI a chance. There are lots of bad phone games out there, that are making boat loads of money. Blizzard will beat the competition on the phone platform, and steal their cash. They can use this money to better fund future Diablo and other PC games. Look at it as a stepping stone for better blizzard in the future.

At the same, the demographic for blizzard games are PC gamers. I too heard the rumors of D4, but at the same time, what will D4 have over D3? I think you should inform blizzard what you want in a Diablo game, if D3 is not filling the void.

D3 is fine right now.

What I would like is another game like that, and based on the video I saw, Immortal is similar...but if the only way to play it is on a phone or tablet, then that's a problem. I'll give my reasons, which might be different from those of other people (although given the sheer volume of people who are angry, I'm sure I'm not the only one).

Mobile games are fine for genres other than real-time RPGs like the Diablo franchise. Hearthstone is a good game, but it's a turn-based card game. Plants Vs. Zombies is a good game, but it's a drag-and-drop strategy kind of thing. Crossy Road is a good game, but one in which you only have a single action to choose from: move, or stand still.

I cannot imagine playing a Diablo game without a physical keyboard and a mouse, if it's a real Diablo game where I have at least six different active abilities I can use in combat, where I need to move around quickly to avoid pools of lava or poison or whatever, etc.

I have no idea how that's going to work with Immortal. Are we supposed to tap the screen in mid-fight and select whether to use Seven Sided Strike or Tempest Rush or whatever, instead of just pressing the appropriate key or clicking? Is our character just going to be standing there taking damage while we do that?

Someone told me that the very first Sonic game, from 1991, was free for download on Android a couple years ago. I hadn't ever played it before, and the price was right, so I grabbed it and tried it. And while I wouldn't say it was unplayable...this was a game not meant to be played on a phone. You had to tap whenever you wanted to bring up the D-pad, as I recall.

I wouldn't want to play Overwatch, HoTS, or either StarCraft game on a phone for obvious reasons. I can't envision any of those games being made mobile-friendly while still remaining the same type of game.

Now fine, maybe Blizzard has figured out some way to make this work for mobile. I don't plan to pre-purchase this game or anything. I'll wait for the reviews (both from professional reviewers and average gamers) to come in. It's what I always do, whether I'm skeptical of an upcoming product or not.

But even if it's actually playable and fun to play on a mobile device, what possible good reason is there for not also making it available for PC? Hearthstone is available for everything, as others have pointed out.

The one dude at Blizzcon said "You can play it on your tablet, too" and sure, a tablet has a physical keyboard which would make it more like playing on PC....but I don't HAVE a tablet, because I figured that I wouldn't NEED one with a PC.
They can use this money to better fund future Diablo and other PC games
the will make more cash if the just make a pc game or D1 remastered, or D2 remastered, or D4... hell even dlc druid and patch for D3 would be better than this abomination
Mobile game = swiping your mastercard.
And how exactly am I supposed to 'give it a chance' when my mobile in no way shape or form will ever be able to run it, (it can't even run HS) and I am not forking out £1000 just to play a dumbed down reskin of an already existing Chinese micro-transaction game.

Not everyone can afford a 3rd mortgage on there non-existent house just to play a mobile game.
I can easily speak on this. the community has been waiting for a D2 remastered, more D3 content and or D4....that simple.
There are lots of bad phone games out there

They are all bad, everyone knows games play better on consoles and most definitely on PC.
I am looking forward to giving DI a chance. There are lots of bad phone games out there, that are making boat loads of money. Blizzard will beat the competition on the phone platform, and steal their cash. They can use this money to better fund future Diablo and other PC games. Look at it as a stepping stone for better blizzard in the future.

At the same, the demographic for blizzard games are PC gamers. I too heard the rumors of D4, but at the same time, what will D4 have over D3? I think you should inform blizzard what you want in a Diablo game, if D3 is not filling the void.

You're wrong because if this money-grab disgusting dumpster fire works, they'll want to do it more, and more, and more, until they decide, hey, why not have microtransactions for pc? Or hey, why bother listening to the fan base when we clearly know how to give longevity to a game our former company created (Blizz North)

They halted development on current content for over a year for this outsourced, reskinned, commie cash grab.

Instead of doing metrics to find out what was causing fleeting numbers, they just decided to go ahead with a plan to torpedo an IP.

Great move Schwartzkopf.
LMFAO, nice troll post! What a joke.
If im already done with D3 as it is why would i want to play it's chinese bootleg version in a f****n smartphone?

No thanks.
11/02/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Reslin
What we want? Evidence that we matter.

F
11/02/2018 06:36 PMPosted by stayincover
11/02/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Vile
-----------------------------------------
|
|
|
|
-----------------------------------------