Bethesda or Rockstar?

General Discussion
11/07/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Sparrow
Taleworlds. They got this awesome game called "Wait for Bannerlord". You play it on the steam community forums.

Oh and dont worry about the steam page that you have to click through to get to it. It's just a placeholder for the forums

I can't wait for Banner lord, let's just hope it releases by 2030...
Digital Extremes and ArenaNet.
Well, Bethesda will sue you if you try to resell your game on Amazon and Rockstar works their employees to death with 100 hour work weeks. The quality of their games isn't as good as it used to be.

You should explore older games that are also cheaper. Games these days are expensive garbage fires full of loot boxes and paid DLC.
My most deep experiences was when I found a very good game, I loved it, and I be able to deep mod it. And Bethesda are the kings of that hill. The hours I've spend modding my perfect worlds was the most rewarded spent in any video game.

Mention to Larian, InXile, Obsidian in the RPG segment.

Blizzard in the Strategy segment alongside THQ.

But if you loved Diablo, especially D2, you won't miss Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, and the incoming Wolcen.
11/07/2018 12:59 PMPosted by BloodxLord
larian studios is pretty good. Absolutely love Divinity Original Sin 1&2

Beat 2 like 6 times now lol
CD Projekt is a fantastic company. Showed "AAA" games how to make a good game with a lesser budget and they actually tell people NOT to preorder, and to wait til reviews are out or prices drop.
11/07/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Apathy
11/07/2018 12:59 PMPosted by BloodxLord
larian studios is pretty good. Absolutely love Divinity Original Sin 1&2

Beat 2 like 6 times now lol

Currently playing with mods. I am a vampiric knight wielding a two hander. Fun stuff!