Protest initiated by KineticGTR

General Discussion
https://youtu.be/ar5JU4Dt7F0

I, myself will participate on 11-11 I will uninstall together with others.

To each their own.

#DiablOut
Haven't played the game in awhile. I'll bite.
I mean Diablo 3 is / never was designed like Diablo 2, it's not as good of a game at all design wise. so why not?
Pfff, this is not helping. Blizzard finally listening, stock being down, the faceplanted at their own convention. Instead of organizing mass uninstalling, wont bring you anything that you dont already got? The idea with all this negativity is to make it known that you dont like the direction things are moving. You have got to the part where you negotiate! We got their attention, now use it! Give your arguments, stay wary and hold their feet to the fire. Just don't go overboard for the sake of going overboard.
I'll do it, i'm just going to uninstall all blizzard games and the battlenet launcher as well.
11/08/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Tee
https://youtu.be/ar5JU4Dt7F0

I, myself will participate on 11-11 I will uninstall together with others.

To each their own.

+
You realize that Blizz can't tell when you've uninstalled your shizz right? Rip your bandwidth in a month when you get to re-download it all.
Almost a week late on this one aren't you? A lot of us did it within a few hours of the D:I announcement.
I've already uninstalled after BlizzCon announcement. All Blizzard titles plus the launcher. Yes I see the "we hear you" post. I can easily play other games since luckily the market is saturated with video games these days.

Until I have a reason to install the launcher again, I really don't see a point. I don't actively play any of their games, D3 was the only one.

So, until they actually release something for PC, and I buy it, I won't have a reason to install the launcher again.

Until then, I'll keep watching for updates while I play PoE and other games.
I still sometimes play D3. So no for me.
11/08/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Drakkarim
You realize that Blizz can't tell when you've uninstalled your shizz right? Rip your bandwidth in a month when you get to re-download it all.

According to the packets I see being sent by the battlenet client in wireshark it has info related to UID's of installed products pulled from the registry.

You're right that they won't know right when a game is uninstalled but the next time the battlenet client phones home for survey info they'll see no installed games.
I use to play all their games, except Hearthstone and Over Watch, but not anymore!

This is not my Blizzard Company I knew and loved, those day's are long gone ; ;
11/08/2018 12:21 PMPosted by MylilPwny
Pfff, this is not helping. Blizzard finally listening, stock being down, the faceplanted at their own convention. Instead of organizing mass uninstalling, wont bring you anything that you dont already got? The idea with all this negativity is to make it known that you dont like the direction things are moving. You have got to the part where you negotiate! We got their attention, now use it! Give your arguments, stay wary and hold their feet to the fire. Just don't go overboard for the sake of going overboard.

No. We are drawing a line in the sand.
I wish we could do what we did back during Star Wars Galaxies days when the GCU came out and ruined the game into the ground. I remember standing there in the midst of town with tens of thousands of players if not more. Spamming as in protest to not keep the update revert back. Needlessly to say servers crashed multiple times.
Ummm.. uninstalling a game you already paid for is like burning off Nike shoes you paid for in protest of Kaepernick.

If you want to make a change - this is not the way to do so.
I already uninstalled wow 3 weeks ago, and diablo hasnt been on my ssd since august. I have a small 256gb ssd and I choose very carefully what to put into it.

HOWEVER, I doubt this will send any sort of message. They already have our money, only if we got autorefund on unistall would it make any sort of impact. Impact they would be concerned about I mean.
I still can't play after Blizzcon and the silent treatment from Blizz isn't helping... This may just be the right occasion to finally pull the plug.
11/08/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Gemballa
I already uninstalled wow 3 weeks ago, and diablo hasnt been on my ssd since august. I have a small 256gb ssd and I choose very carefully what to put into it.

HOWEVER, I doubt this will send any sort of message. They already have our money, only if we got autorefund on unistall would it make any sort of impact. Impact they would be concerned about I mean.

That's how I feel, I uninstalled but Blizzard and Activision aren't going to care, they already have the money, and ultimately they as a company as any company would do is go for the profit.
they already got our money on D3, i don't think is gona help