Stan Lee has passed

General Discussion
Completely unrelated. Everyone here has been effected in some way by one of his characters.
RIP Superhero!
RIP
Why couldn't it have just been another death hoax? :( RIP Stan Lee! Thank you for having such a huge impact on our lives. Excelsior!
Thank you for all the hours i spent with your amazing characters , I hope you are at peace.
Inb4 "Why couldn't have been Wyatt" jerks.
Thank you sir for all the amazing adventures!! Truly a special part of my life as a child to this day! Love and respect!
11/12/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Ryutei
Why couldn't it have just been another death hoax? :( RIP Stan Lee! Thank you for having such a huge impact on our lives. Excelsior!

Oh idk. Maybe cuz he was 95?
This hurts. His influence spanned countless forms of entertainment that we all enjoy. I hope you are in a better place Stan, the world is certainly darker now without your light.
Getting this news from a guy named Sarcophagus.
A guy who always put his fans first and was humbled by the standing ovation of millions rather than grow obnoxiously arrogant about it. His last years seem to have been tough, though. Good the man got to rest at last. many today could learn a metric ton of lessons from (yes Blizzard, you're included here). Excelsior!

Some around here sure could learn a thing or two about this man. Start taking notes, Blizzard.
Whoa he was 95. He was doing those cameos in his 90s? Wow. I'll never forget him being the strip club DJ in Deadpool.
He was a great man and had a kickA$$ life, sad to see him go...
Sadly I did have a feeling he would pass soon with his health related problems. Lived longer then most thats for sure.

R.I.P To a super fun and great man.
I think Stan watched Blizzcon and did not resist that was too much for him.

I'll never forget you!

See you soon Superhero!
RIP Genious!
An absolute legend that had to witness Diablo getting announced for phones.

RIP
11/12/2018 01:53 PMPosted by papaz
An absolute legend that had to witness Diablo getting announced for phones.

RIP

Probably what killed him.

That being said I honestly thought he had died years ago until the cameos started in the Marvel movies.
11/12/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Phenomenal
Inb4 "Why couldn't have been Wyatt" jerks.

I don't blame Wyatt, D:I is way above his pay-grade.

And R.I.P. Stan, thanks for all of the good you brought into the world.
I have a parcel for Tony Stank...

Thank you Stan Lee.