Didn't Brandy say...

General Discussion
public test realm, basically a public test of the upcoming patch for season 16 as it changes so much. as for that happening thats another question.
OK I know what PTR means but there is not a PTR up at this time or so my l launcher is not show one.
yeah, we are all waiting on that blog post that she wasnt able to write before blizzcon. the ptr would go up at least 2 weeks before the next season but as i said the longer we hear nothing i suspect they are still figuring out what season 16 will be to make it so special.
so please then do not say that PTR is up until it's up!

Getting peoples hope up doing that is not a good thing!
never said it was up, just that we didnt hear about it coming before season 16 until after immortal was announced.
There is nothing they can do to change it from what it is now where your only option is to get a very specific set and play rifts over and over to push the permanent stat inflation.

That's what this game turned into. I kind of wish it was older diablo style, this doesn't feel like RPG of any type.
Blizzard no longer has the ability to make a great Diablo game, they lost that when BlizzNorth shut down. It takes actual creative genius and personal ownership of a game to be great, employees alone will never cut it.
Season 16 : Double Rekt’d Goblins.
All goblins have a chance to open a portal to your nearest Verizon store. There you will fight the Can you hear us now? Guy. He will occasionally drop Rekt’d phones with a pre-installed Diablo:Immortal.
Also during this season we will be introducing an in game currency that will unlock this phone for 7.99.
I will give them the benefit of doubt till I see the first look at Season 16. Then we will know which side the coin has fallen, different good or different bad (oop's stole that line from PoE).
They are probably exaggerating like always when it comes down to D3.

IMO, in all these years, there was just one honest post/words:
"...we won't be making any new Diablo announcements" - Nevalistis, 27. Sept 2017, before BlizzCon.
BRAND NEW SET DUNGEONS BOYS
11/16/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Raziel187
11/16/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Oblivion
Unless they're gonna prolong the current season while also dropping a massive ptr patch that changes a lot of stuff whilst adding many QoL features, I don't see in anyway how next season will have as great of a significance as they claim.
I'd be willing to bet it would be only QoL changes. If they release a big patch of any kind, we'd already have the PTR.

Not true really, and the Dec 16th date was the "planned date" not the locked in stone end date.

They may have changed toons on the season length with the switch launch, and the fact the know they have to do something to appease fans, prolonging season 15 to make sure season 16 has something worthwhile would be a smart move by Blizzard.

For the first time, you can tell that they feel the pressure, so now we get to see what they are truly made of, I for one am excited to see how this plays out.

No pressure or angst for me, I know that if Blizzard drops the ball again, I have a really solid company in GGG that is making PoE one of the best gaming experiences for anyone that likes grinding for loot! To boot, Grim Dawn also has a very promising looking Xpac coming in the next few months.
11/16/2018 03:02 PMPosted by MissCheetah
if they are still doing stuff for D3 that will be nice.

They lack any kind of imagination to heal this game. There are several core problems that needs to be addressed and knowing Blizzard, they won't even bother because it doesn't bring them any money.

I certainly expect nothing this season beyond a few tweaks, double mats/goblins and a few new legendary. We'll be doing the very same thing as before, with the same items, same skill sets, same meta and running a linear sidewalk in monster filled corridors. Expecting something bigger would be silly.

They didn't really expect a fan backlash this big, right? Only if they would realize how many players actually love this franchise and that was the game series that introduced them to the Blizzard games...
11/18/2018 01:59 PMPosted by naksiloth
They lack any kind of imagination to heal this game. There are several core problems that needs to be addressed and knowing Blizzard, they won't even bother because it doesn't bring them any money.

I would love people to start naming these core problems.

Because the only one I can think of is the imbalance of rewards between GR's and regular rifts, making the player feel forced to play GR's.

More so than anything else people think is an issue, that is why players feel tied down to the meta. If Torments were reworked and GR rewards were the same as torments at the respective levels, build diversity would be larger, because you could play what you want and still be successful.

Even zero set builds are clearing GR80 these days, so truly, even if someone thinks sets are a problem, your real issue is likely that the game has not had any additions, because each class has around 10 builds that can do GR80+ that is actually pretty solid tbh.
if it is going to be a phone portret and phone pet
i wont bother unless its massive qol changes
set changes and add few new classes
11/18/2018 01:59 PMPosted by naksiloth

I certainly expect nothing this season beyond a few tweaks, double mats/goblins and a few new legendary. We'll be doing the very same thing as before, with the same items, same skill sets, same meta and running a linear sidewalk in monster filled corridors. Expecting something bigger would be silly.

They didn't really expect a fan backlash this big, right? Only if they would realize how many players actually love this franchise and that was the game series that introduced them to the Blizzard games...

That depends on one factor, has greed getting that big profit from mobile truly blinded them to the point where they are stupid? If yes, then there won't be much going on with season 16 that would need a good testing. Not much that will really change things at all.

If greed hasn't made them stupid and they do make changes for season 16 that are significant then we will know that they haven't abandoned this game and still care about the franchise. If they truly care about the franchise to earn money from it then it would make logical sense to do what they can in order to maximize profits. If it entails making big changes to this game then so be it.
11/16/2018 08:52 AMPosted by DieHard
That season we're going to have a greater significance? And I've seen a few interviews with Blizz repes, Rykker's in particular, we're the repes kept saying, "We know what the player base wants, it's just going to take time".

I want to BELIEVE!

Meanwhile more games come out that I want to play. Yeah Blizzard........take your time..............
11/18/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Demonmonger
Even zero set builds are clearing GR80 these days, so truly, even if someone thinks sets are a problem, your real issue is likely that the game has not had any additions, because each class has around 10 builds that can do GR80+ that is actually pretty solid tbh.

Wouldn't this take a high amount of paragon and gem levels to accomplish it?
11/16/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Schorsch
burning forges burned support for d3.
we are sorry.
cya in lost ark / grim dawn / poe / tf

What is tf? Dont forget wolcen :P