INARIUS NEED TO BE BETTER

Necromancer
MAKE INARIUS BETTER PLEASE ITS SO BAD RN CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BUFF IT SO LIKE BONE ARMOR GIVE MORE DMG AND HAVE MORE DEFFENCES
Either troll or yet another person that doesn't know Inarius basically already is capable of some of the highest output in the game.
11/20/2018 07:49 AMPosted by ragman
Either troll or yet another person that doesn't know Inarius basically already is capable of some of the highest output in the game.

I use my inarius as a bonestorm/lazymancer build. But I do agree it does need some slight buffs to its output. Until you get it fully augemented, it doesnt keep up with the other sets.

I am slightly disappointed it wasnt touched this test patch
11/22/2018 10:28 PMPosted by AbsoluTalenT
11/20/2018 07:49 AMPosted by ragman

I use my inarius as a bonestorm/lazymancer build. But I do agree it does need some slight buffs to its output. Until you get it fully augemented, it doesnt keep up with the other sets.

I am slightly disappointed it wasnt touched this test patch

They're not going to buff the set that kills RGs in gr150 just because people can't keep up with Lazymancer..
I'm not trying to be rude but this gets brought up a lot, fact of the matter is Inarius is ridiculously powerful, even if it is not relative to most players. There are legitimate players out there nearly breaking the game with it.
I would love to see some changes made to Inarius such as:

- 2pc also reduces bone armor cooldown by 50%

- 4pc also gives maximum stacks when bone armor is active

- 6pc A bigger bonado radius (+5 yards), and bonado also affects mobs for 5 seconds after they leave the area

These wouldn't really affect the bone ringer thorns RGK build damage wise, but would help immensely for soloing (99% of my time)
Inarius is not weak, but its solo version is somewhat under performing, especially for low paragon players. Problem with straight inarius set change is that it affects inarius rgk. This rgk is dominant on top meta 4p atm. Straight set buffs will solidify its position even more and shed possibility of other rgk from rising.

Rather than buff this set bonus, buff the sets support legendaries should improve the solo experience, particularly gen / lazy storm type of play style.
11/24/2018 04:22 AMPosted by celtic08

Rather than buff this set bonus, buff the sets support legendaries should improve the solo experience, particularly gen / lazy storm type of play style.

The set's support legendaries? That's like, Wisdom of Kalan. I suppose in a way Legers is one, because Inarius is the only set that multiplies generators but they already did a massive overhaul on that from 2.6 to 2.6.1. What else is there? And with arguments flying around about "idle gameplay" particularly with why we still have to pick up DBs and other various added clicks per minute, Lazymancer is almost like a rebel here, I don't think it's in their interest to buff it so you can just walk through 90s no problem..
http://bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173680340&extra=page%3D1

PTR Inarius Bone Ringer. No RoRG utilized. 1997 paragon 119 in 12:08 min

New bug?
11/24/2018 05:30 AMPosted by ragman
11/24/2018 04:22 AMPosted by celtic08

The set's support legendaries? That's like, Wisdom of Kalan. I suppose in a way Legers is one, because Inarius is the only set that multiplies generators but they already did a massive overhaul on that from 2.6 to 2.6.1. What else is there? And with arguments flying around about "idle gameplay" particularly with why we still have to pick up DBs and other various added clicks per minute, Lazymancer is almost like a rebel here, I don't think it's in their interest to buff it so you can just walk through 90s no problem..

The only thing I'd like to see change for Inarius is max stacks for BoneStorm when you hit an elite. Dying to a RG and not being able to build up stacks can be a very frustrating experience. That small change would greatly improve the gameplay of Inarius.
11/24/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Khord
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The only thing I'd like to see change for Inarius is max stacks for BoneStorm when you hit an elite. Dying to a RG and not being able to build up stacks can be a very frustrating experience. That small change would greatly improve the gameplay of Inarius.

I suppose. Thing is, I don't even think about rebuilding stacks after a death because I'm rebuilding an entire character if I die heh. If it did something like the Kyoshiro belt does with Sweeping Wind, I think that would make more sense.
11/23/2018 01:38 PMPosted by ragman
I'm not trying to be rude but this gets brought up a lot, fact of the matter is Inarius is ridiculously powerful, even if it is not relative to most players. There are legitimate players out there nearly breaking the game with it.

I've not paid much attn to Inarius for a while now, sadly. What is the OP build breaking the game currently?

I heard about skellies or something or minion thorns? The idea of another pet build (albeit not rats) is not interesting to me. For RGK I am just thinking that is corpse lance again?
The problem is that inarius is mostly being used with corpse lance. Other skills are mostly useless. I loved cold corpse explosion because the symetry is nice with krysbins ring. But after some point you need something that hits harder without eating resources because of aquila cuirass.
No, it isn't Corpse Lance at all, it's thorns, they're not stacking crit in any way or any modifiers necessary to DPS with weapon damage. It's all about Aberrant Animator, buffing your thorns damage and any multipliers that apply to minions. Just check out the Necros in the top 4 man pushes, you'll see em. Last I saw, the #1 on HC 4-man leaderboards is using the poison variant.
11/25/2018 12:50 PMPosted by ragman
No, it isn't Corpse Lance at all, it's thorns, they're not stacking crit in any way or any modifiers necessary to DPS with weapon damage. It's all about Aberrant Animator, buffing your thorns damage and any multipliers that apply to minions. Just check out the Necros in the top 4 man pushes, you'll see em. Last I saw, the #1 on HC 4-man leaderboards is using the poison variant.

So this game-breaking build/set is really just as I suspected, thorns minions being the RGK?

Other than that what is OP about the set? Lazymancer is just running around and hoping Toxin gem kills stuff within 10sec?
11/25/2018 05:19 PMPosted by PhoenixForce
11/25/2018 12:50 PMPosted by ragman

So this game-breaking build/set is really just as I suspected, thorns minions being the RGK?

Other than that what is OP about the set? Lazymancer is just running around and hoping Toxin gem kills stuff within 10sec?

People have been able to clear 105+ with grim scythe for nearly a year now but nobody pays attention to anything outside of Rathma/Pestilence.
Inarius was buffed in the PTR. It was undocumented.
11/28/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Raziel187

Source? I've heard this rumor and there is literally no explanation other than "it's been buffed".
Anyone know what it is exactly?

11/26/2018 02:55 AMPosted by ragman
People have been able to clear 105+ with grim scythe for nearly a year now

Do you have a good listing for this build and Inarius in general? Everything that comes up seems to be quite old so not sure if this is what people are talking about lately.
11/29/2018 05:04 AMPosted by PhoenixForce

Source? I've heard this rumor and there is literally no explanation other than "it's been buffed".

11/26/2018 02:55 AMPosted by ragman
People have been able to clear 105+ with grim scythe for nearly a year now

Do you have a good listing for this build and Inarius in general? Everything that comes up seems to be quite old so not sure if this is what people are talking about lately.

Anything with Mirinae is too old, anything 2.6.1 is still relevant, you can probably just keep that into account when browsing. For the generator push build you're basically going to use Fang/Legers, 6 piece Inarius, Krysbin/Unity/COE/Lornelles (pick 3), Kalan, APD bracers, Dayntees, with Nayrs and Depth Diggers cubed. Typically Grim Scythe + Singularity, Dislocation, Kill Command/Blight Nova, then either Blood Rush or Decrepify. Maybe Final Service, Stand Alone, Swift Harvest, and Rigor Mortis or Spreading Malediction if you use Decrepify. There's not too much variation in it really.

When I heard it was buffed and undocumented on a stream (I don't remember who's stream it was off hand), I went in and tested it. I was able to clear about 5 GR higher without any change to current gear I had without dying and died a lot previously. Granted I'm not the best Inarius player, but I did notice it was easier. I don't know exact numbers as it was still the same set abilities and buffs as previous Inarius.