Devs! Break some things, pls.

PTR Feedback
Some minor balancing and QoL changes will not bring me or other players back to DIII. Free RoRG leads to 2-3 GRs higher clears with the same old builds, nothing to get excited about.

There is no balance or competition or Money in DIII anyway, so why not break some things and bring back the fun?

• give LoN another epic buff and adjust some underused items/skills to bring back some old or create new builds
  • Shake the group meta by giving us more options for speed and pushing
  • builds like: Carnevil, Whirlwind, Bonespear, Bloodnova, Necro solo mage build without LotD+Singularity, necro revive build, WD fetish builds, Spiritbarrage, ... (iam mostly Necro/WD/Barb)
  • Give us some basic dmg reduction in group games. Maybe 30% for 2player, 40% for 3 Player and 50% for 4 Player. Always forced into sup monk + sup barb is just not fun. In a Diablo game i want to to play & push with my class and my build.
  • some more communication from the devs would be nice - few little forum posts dont cost much time
11/27/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Melancholy
builds like: Carnevil, Whirlwind, Bonespear, Bloodnova, Necro solo mage build without LotD+Singularity, necro revive build, WD fetish builds, Spiritbarrage, ... (iam mostly Necro/WD/Barb)

Fully support this.

Please also give us bone spirit, golem, zombie charger, acid rain, hydra, blizzard, fist of the heavens, Elemental arrow, charkam, hungering arrow builds
11/27/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Melancholy
Give us some basic dmg reduction in group games. Maybe 30% for 2player, 40% for 3 Player and 50% for 4 Player. Always forced into sup monk + sup barb is just not fun. In a Diablo game i want to to play & push with my class and my build.

I think the defense for most classes still need tuning. Especially for necromancer, it is practically impossible to play necromancer in solo above GR 100.
11/27/2018 04:47 AMPosted by XelNagaIvan
Especially for necromancer, it is practically impossible to play necromancer in solo above GR 100.
where do you live? Use lps gem and done. Some friend of mine did 114 clear with para <2k with ease.

But i agree, a def buff is a mustdo.
I am playing a rathma build. I guess a lps gem could help, but I am using all 3 dps gem.
Also I didn't c any necromancer in your profile or any play time.
You really think I play necro? I don't. I said a friend of mine. And you don't see me because I don't play on us server but I did a 111 clear in 14:38 with my swk wol para <2k. Rathma is not a solo build...
11/27/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Atomfurz
Rathma is not a solo build...

I think all build should be playable in solo. It it is only viable in groups, something must be broken. Be it damage reduction or resource regeneration.
you are right, should... but currently it is not, thats why meta exists, all builds should be playable on same lvl. as long as this is not true you can do the necro solo build and go for your max grift or you shouldn't cry if your def is bad
11/27/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Atomfurz
you are right, should... but currently it is not, thats why meta exists, all builds should be playable on same lvl. as long as this is not true you can do the necro solo build and go for your max grift or you shouldn't cry if your def is bad

If all build should be playable in a similar level, then it would means that Rathma lack damage reduction needed to be solo viable. So asking for a buff so that it could be play in solo setting is a valid request.
yes indeed, but buff rathma solo, you asked for a def buff for necro and said you cant play 100+ with necro solo which is just not true if you take lance build its easy. so if you'd have been more precise in your buff request i wouldn't say anything against it, as stated above, i'd love to see more builds on same level.
I have always thought there should be a bit more reward for playing in groups. Extra drops and exp is nice but something else would be cool too. Even bonus for having different classes in the group ie not two of the same class. Anything really.
in groups where there is no supp yes. its kind of easy to play meta and get 130+ gems but solo or in mixed dmg groups this is pretty hard to reach.
I think a good idea would have been to make some "revolutionary" season theme like

• Give us some basic dmg reduction in group games. Maybe 30% for 2player, 40% for 3 Player and 50% for 4 Player or
  • buff LoN to 1000%

aaaand if it works fine and people love it, just implement it after season to the normal game.