Diablo Immortal - No Witch Doctor?

General Discussion
Wtf where is my boi witch doctor :(
they couldnt make pets work
You can bring what is not realised in the core game (and it had been designed not for diablo, this is just a reskin).
Sadly the reskin only has certain abilities they can do you can only change art assets they are not actually developing something new new. As someone who pretty much only plays the pet classes was truely turned off by this even more than I was at the announcement. Truly a sad time for a fan.
They could make it work somehow if they really wanted to. The truth is that you can't market black people in china. Even western movies with black people in leading roles do badly in china. That's how far Blizzard goes for a quick cash grab.
Hahahahahaha, the crappy mobile game doesn't even have the only class I care about. Holy crap.
11/03/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Mabon
They could make it work somehow if they really wanted to. The truth is that you can't market black people in china. Even western movies with black people in leading roles do badly in china. That's how far Blizzard goes for a quick cash grab.

LMAO xD
Wd
4 life.. Wait what i"m dead.good, i play pc only
As I pointed out before, Black people are not allowed in Chinese games/TV/Media ect..., they are Highly Xenophobic when it comes to people that are very dark/black skinned.

So rather than Blizz blatantly and obviously whitewashing the WD they just removed him/her completely.
This is the reason >

https://main.judgehype.com/images/commentaires/2018/11/1541194224_1174081.jpg

Look at Finn, the main target for Blizzard for this game is Asia, so... no WD...

PS : Plus, it's made by chinese, so don't expect anything about that
The scary part is that the Necromancer is included. Which again testifies that there's no plans to add more classes to the game.
11/03/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Abys
This is the reason >

https://main.judgehype.com/images/commentaires/2018/11/1541194224_1174081.jpg

Look at Finn, the main target for Blizzard for this game is Asia, so... no WD...

PS : Plus, it's made by chinese, so don't expect anything about that

they even removed chewie from the chinese one :s
It'll be available for $4.99 dw.
11/03/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Dewleaf
Wtf where is my boi witch doctor :(

u cant have a witch doctor, in China imagery related to skulls/ghosts/spirits is heavily censored which is pretty much the WD in a nutshell. he'd have to be heavily revised to the point where he isnt a WD with fetishes etc

so no, no WD in China's mobile game.
11/03/2018 05:37 AMPosted by magicalfetus
they couldnt make pets work

Then why is necromancer in the game?