Looking forward to playing Diablo Immortal

General Discussion
Long time Diablo fan. Long time Diablo player from Diablo and Diablo 2 on pc since forever. I enjoyed Diablo 3 on pc and console. I'm currently enjoying Diablo 3 on the Nintendo Switch. Things change. In life nothing ever stays the same. You just have to roll with the times. Really looking forward to Diablo Immortal. It looks really fun. I definitely have an open mind playing Diablo on different platforms as you can see. I hope the game is very successful because it will give me something new to play until the inevitable next Diablo game.
11/05/2018 09:58 AMPosted by ThomasJ
Long time Diablo fan. Long time Diablo player from Diablo and Diablo 2 on pc since forever. I enjoyed Diablo 3 on pc and console. I'm currently enjoying Diablo 3 on the Nintendo Switch. Things change. In life nothing ever stays the same. You just have to roll with the times. Really looking forward to Diablo Immortal. It looks really fun. I definitely have an open mind playing Diablo on different platforms as you can see. I hope the game is very successful because it will give me something new to play until the inevitable next Diablo game.

For a longtime diablo fan I find it strange that you are still paragon 184 even as a HC player.
11/05/2018 10:02 AMPosted by grundy

For a longtime diablo fan I find it strange that you are still paragon 184 even as a HC player.

I work. I don't have a ton of time to play as much as I used to. That's just the way it is sometimes.
11/05/2018 10:08 AMPosted by ThomasJ
11/05/2018 10:02 AMPosted by grundy

I work. I don't have a ton of time to play as much as I used to. That's just the way it is sometimes.

Well looks like your gonna ahve to keep working hard once the MTX of this game get released. Something akin to, unlock a greater rift for .99 cents. Or add a new character slot for only 10 bucks.

not to mention to classic, your character is out of energy, wait 8 hours to to enter the rift or pay 2.99 to play now.

Are you Wyatt's fake account :P ?
enjoy spending 2 dollars to resurrect or 1$ for 1 additional minute in a grift.
11/05/2018 10:12 AMPosted by VEGE

Are you Wyatt's fake account :P ?

Lol if it is Wyatt, we dont hate ya bud, we know Blizz sent you out to be slaughtered. Doesnt cchange the fact tho that DI is a real mess lmao.
Yeah this game is going to be great on the go because of my busy lifestyle. I really hope there are microtransactions as they allow the user to select which content is most valuable to them without charging them for things they dont want or need. I love how there will be 6 amazing new character classes each with their own unique abilities!
Friends, family, and loved ones will be able to join me in epic battles that will be fast and furious and rewarding with all kinds of new loot. I can't wait to enter a fun, exciting, lore rich world that caters to my hectic lifestyle. Thank you Blizzard, I have been asking for Diablo mobile for years now and with the help of Netease, you have pulled off a small miracle. I cant wait to see what's next for Blizzard mobile in the future. I'm off to play more Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, another innovative and exciting product that the whole family can enjoy. See you on the battlefield gamers!