I busted a gut. Amazing.

So perfect.....
WOW that actually fit so dam well its scary
omg that had me in tears. A+

F
I tip my hat to you Sir.
Awesome! Made me laugh!
This is genius!
Hahaha great video man, good work! Have my upvote.
TY!

F
EPIC!
Best part
Red tshirt guy running while diablo makes rawwr sound... sooo funny! :-D
I expected to laugh not cry...
11/08/2018 04:30 PMPosted by RatowaR
I expected to laugh not cry...

You are among friends and we will get through this.
This is frighteningly accurate....

Love the meowing at red shirt guy lol.
BRAVO!
prob the best thing yet to show what happened.
11/08/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
This is frighteningly accurate....

Love the meowing at red shirt guy lol.

I was pretty happy with the way the echo turned out and the stampede of dislikes. I wanted to track a lot more dislikes going down the chasm but it was gonna take a ton more work and a beefier rig than my own to do it.
Narrated by David Attenborough

As the echo of "Do you not have phones?" echoed in the canyon. The dislikes ran with great fury towards the epicenter of which the voice carried, destroying everything in its path.

You get my upvote.
Well, you guys pushed me to almost 500 views which is the best I have done in years. Thank you.
that was brilliant bravo :) I suggest everyone watch the movie and just picture simba as that the whole time lol you should commit and do the whole movie like that video.
11/08/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Rinokai
that was brilliant bravo :) I suggest everyone watch the movie and just picture simba as that the whole time lol you should commit and do the whole movie like that video.

I think my computer would melt. I was seeing some serious slowdown toward the end of the 2 minute project after all the key frame work I did. That work took me about 6 hours as well, though admittedly I was learning how to do it as I went. If there were software that lets you attach the image to the faces so that the work load was lower, then maybe (im sure it exists, I just don't make enough content to justify what it probably costs). But I am glad you liked it.