Well that was painfull to watch

General Discussion
Its the first time i see no reaction from the crowd for a blizzard announcement.
Cant realy blame anyone.. i feel like all the time they wasted on diablo immortal could have been used for diablo 2 remastered or diablo 4.

I was planning a trip for blizzcon next year but after what i saw this year i dont have to tell you that the plans have changed.
If they didnt teased a big announcement for diablo it wouldn have been that bad but people expected something else not a mobile game.
The mobile market is huge in china but right here people mainly play mobile game when they go take a dump and they problably forgot they were in north america.
All i can say, is I hope they don't plan to milk those ticket sales next year.
After seeing this announcement now I see why people were leaving Blizzard left and right. Now one knows why Josh Mosquiera left and joined other former Bliz employees to start Bonfire Games. This Diablo mobile game has been in the works for a couple of years and a few saw the train wreck coming and left and never looked back.

If Wyatt is smart enough he should make the move too because he was clearly the scapegoat for the mess that is the Diablo franchise is heading.
11/03/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Max
i feel like all the time they wasted on diablo immortal could have been used for diablo 2 remastered or diablo 4.

that isn't how resource management works.
The mods are clearly very busy after the fact.

They are just sitting there and deleting any and all negative comments about Diablo Immortal.
11/03/2018 07:14 PMPosted by NeueZiel
After seeing this announcement now I see why people were leaving Blizzard left and right. Now one knows why Josh Mosquiera left and joined other former Bliz employees to start Bonfire Games. This Diablo mobile game has been in the works for a couple of years and a few saw the train wreck coming and left and never looked back.

If Wyatt is smart enough he should make the move too because he was clearly the scapegoat for the mess that is the Diablo franchise is heading.

Kinda sad realy ...
Diablo II probably be the game i played the most im trying to find one flaw to that game but i cant seem to find one the PVP was great , itemization was pretty good the gameplay was almost perfect and the story was well made.

Diablo III had a good story but they didnt put any effort in PVP and the itemization was one of the worst ive seen because of the lack of runewords , charms and gem the only way to make a skills better is to wait and pray they make a set about the skill you love.

Best think that could happen for diablo would be to bring back the blizzard north team back together but i doubt they will accept to work for activision.
Its the first time i see no reaction from the crowd for a blizzard announcement.
Cant realy blame anyone.. i feel like all the time they wasted on diablo immortal could have been used for diablo 2 remastered or diablo 4.

I was planning a trip for blizzcon next year but after what i saw this year i dont have to tell you that the plans have changed.
If they didnt teased a big announcement for diablo it wouldn have been that bad but people expected something else not a mobile game.
The mobile market is huge in china but right here people mainly play mobile game when they go take a dump and they problably forgot they were in north america.

I think that’s what pisses me off the most. Knowing they wasted time and resources on this sh**!

Diablo III had a good story but

Diablo 3's story was a typical "Hero saves the world" and was so bland. Literally a far cry from the dark haunting story of diablo 2. Diablo 3's story was trash, leah was trash.

Wanna know what's funny? They actually didn't waste any time on DI because they outsourced the project to another company.

They have literally sat around doing nothing at all during all this time since the Necromancer was released.

Let that sink in.
EA 2.0
this is the first time I have heard a crowd boo at an event like this. very strange.