Nintendo Switch version of Diablo 3 is fun...BUT

General Discussion
The game is indeed really fun but there is a problem, if you make a lot of heroes, each hero gets their own Amiibo Portal and Ganondorf Book for Transmog. They take up bag space and they can't be dropped or forged. Now this wouldn't be a problem if the portals stacked on top of each other, like the Books do, but they do not. On my Witch Doctor i made a Monk and a Wizard and they got their own portals but when i deleted them because I didn't really care for them, their Amiibo Portals and Ganondorf Book stayed so now i am forced to have these in my Witch Doctor bags. Now i can't even play the game because I have little to NO SPACE. If there is anyone that has this problem please let me know and if you have figured it out how to get rid of the extra portals please tell me :(
Have you tried selling them to a vendor ?
11/12/2018 01:16 PMPosted by lonewolf
Have you tried selling them to a vendor ?

I just sold the books, that fixes that but the 3 Amiibo Portals are still a problem, i can't sell them.

EDIT: I have found a way to get rid of the portals, make a new hero and delete the hero while they are in the hero's bag and not in the safe box
how do u even get the amiibo portal?
it doesn't show up in the menu as what i saw on youtube.
11/12/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Luffy
how do u even get the amiibo portal?
it doesn't show up in the menu as what i saw on youtube.

It's an item in your bag or stash.