If you can't beat em, join em?

General Discussion
Well at least we get a built in bot for diablo immoral.

I mean, blizz couldn't do jack to stop botting in seasons, may as well just equip the legit people with an option to bot as well.

Thanks Blizzard!
Meh, autoplay isn't that bad. I've played a number of mobile games and it was pretty helpful if my family needed my attention for a minute, i needed to cook something, so on and so forth. I would often let me phone play overnight as well just to get ahead of other players. I wouldn't do that with a really good phone however because i don't want to fry it. I had a crappy Samsung s5 at the time though so I didn't care.
11/16/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Obechu
Meh, autoplay isn't that bad. I've played a number of mobile games and it was pretty helpful if my family needed my attention for a minute, i needed to cook something, so on and so forth. I would often let me phone play overnight as well just to get ahead of other players. I wouldn't do that with a really good phone however because i don't want to fry it. I had a crappy Samsung s5 at the time though so I didn't care.

You know what I do when my family needs me? I quit the game or go to town. I don't sell my soul to diablo and let him play on my behalf.

What are you, like 20 years old?
11/16/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Reverend

You know what I do when my family needs me? I quit the game or go to town. I don't sell my soul to diablo and let him play on my behalf.

You alright buddy? Wanna talk about it?

With a response like that you're the one coming off like your 20, or younger.
11/16/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Obechu

You alright buddy? Wanna talk about it?

Sure, let me just turn my phone on auto reply for you kiddo.