Druid and Amazon, please.

General Discussion
Please, don't be mad. I have a disability so I can be daft at times.
I was disappointed there was no information about Diablo3 at Blizzcon.

Is there going to be Druid and Amazon soon? What is up? Will there be more classes for purchase?
I hope there is no D4 yet. It's too soon. I want more D3. Maybe one day will you update the graphics to be as detailed as heroes of the storm and WC3 reforged?

I like this game a lot. It helps me. It's like therapy for me.

I don't have a phone otherwise I would be able to play Immortal.
Since I don't well. I can't. Sorry.

Anyway I can see things like that happening because it's money. Another expansion too perhaps? That would be exciting. Okay.

Thanks for your awesome work!
Hello there.

Sadly, there has been no confirmation of additional character packs or an expansion pack in the works for the time being.

That being said and not to get your hopes up - the possibility of a new character dlc pack could be one of the unannounced projects one of the team is working on exists.

Take what I just said with a grain of salt but there is always a possibility.

I'm glad to hear that the game is giving you a place to clear your head and an escape from the harshness of reality.

I hope you'll have a wonderful day!
There is another problem...

D3 necro is far different from d2 necro...

As a pet build player, i really hate the changes...
I was like 95 % sure Druid was to be announced at Blizzcon. Made so much sense with the recent Switch port.
11/18/2018 03:34 AMPosted by Fetoid
Please, don't be mad. I have a disability so I can be daft at times.

Eh.
Of course it might have been too much at once to say Switch customers: "Buy D3 for $60 and buy xpac for D3 for $40 and if you don't have Switch, buy that too for $$$."

However, I lost my hope already.
I second this. Blizzard shouldn't trash D3 right away.
11/18/2018 06:03 AMPosted by naksiloth
I second this. Blizzard shouldn't trash D3 right away.
But it's almost too late if they haven't started anything a year ago already...
Perhaps the next logical release for the franchise is a PC port of Diablo Immortal.
11/18/2018 06:13 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
PC port of Diablo Immortal.

Try Nintendo Switch.
Amazon and Druid together would be just fine by me, I was thinking that going to happen at Blizzcon.
11/18/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Suedomsa
Amazon and Druid together would be just fine by me, I was thinking that going to happen at Blizzcon.

Another expansion too perhaps? That would be exciting. Okay.

IMO you guys are deceived by the fact that more classes don't automatically mean more context or builds. I think D3 doesnt need another class. But D3 needs a balancing patch to equalize all existing sets (and therefore playstyles!).

Think of it: Adding one more class will get us probably 1(!) more playable set because all the others are underperforming. Plus, maybe the new character wont fit into group play.

What D3 really need is diversity, which can be achieved by balancing all existing sets and characters. So, IMO we need a balancing patch plus QoL updates.
11/18/2018 06:16 AMPosted by naksiloth
11/18/2018 06:13 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
PC port of Diablo Immortal.

Try Nintendo Switch.

YES I would buy.

Edit: both pc and switch ports
11/18/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Gleipdonir
11/18/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Suedomsa

Another expansion too perhaps? That would be exciting. Okay.

IMO you guys are deceived by the fact that more classes don't automatically mean more context or builds. I think D3 doesnt need another class. But D3 needs a balancing patch to equalize all existing sets (and therefore playstyles!).

Think of it: Adding one more class will get us probably 1(!) more playable set because all the others are underperforming. Plus, maybe the new character wont fit into group play.

What D3 really need is diversity, which can be achieved by balancing all existing sets and characters. So, IMO we need a balancing patch plus QoL updates.

I agree with you but i'll make one small revision, if you will - if you want more play styles, you'll want to balance the legendary items that support the skills you want to play with. for instances - imagine how fun it would be to push as a HT witch doctor using Grasp of the Dead with Rain of Corpses or as a PetSader: both of supporting items that cater to those specific builds but they need to be buffed the same way Karlei's Point, DML, Unstable Scepter etc.
Diablo is no longer being worked on. Don't expect any additions to existing games either. If you want new games in that style you will have to look to other companies. Right now the good Diablo-style games are Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, and (next year) Warhammer Chaosbane.
My preference Druid first. Or perhaps male Druid with 2 sets and female Amazon with 2 sets.
11/18/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Zilchorien
D3 necro is far different from d2 necro

D3 is not D2, just as D2 is not D1. If D4 ever comes to be, it won't be D3. Could be fun if Diablo Remastered developed / released (Diablo remaster + expansion). Skeleton army/mages/revives. Was fun running Hell Ancients with different revives.
11/18/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Stormspark
Diablo is no longer being worked on. Don't expect any additions to existing games either. If you want new games in that style you will have to look to other companies. Right now the good Diablo-style games are Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, and (next year) Warhammer Chaosbane.

DI is up next. Where have you been hiding the past 2 weeks?
Diablo is no longer being worked on

This is a false statement.
11/18/2018 07:55 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
Diablo is no longer being worked on

This is a false statement.

in their defense, i think they mean that Diablo 3 isn't going to receive any additional content for the foreseeable future.

That is not to say that some revisions/patches can't be worked on on some degree.