Druid and Amazon, please.

General Discussion
If they are no longer working on this game, they should just open it up for mods and off-line play.

I'll make for myself a game that I like to play; I won't need balance updates if I can just balance myself.
11/18/2018 08:07 AMPosted by KushiSensei
in their defense, i think they mean that Diablo 3 isn't going to receive any additional content for the foreseeable future.

He wrote Diablo. Not Diablo 3 precisely.
Besides, we don't know if anything comes for D3.
11/18/2018 09:28 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
11/18/2018 08:07 AMPosted by KushiSensei
in their defense, i think they mean that Diablo 3 isn't going to receive any additional content for the foreseeable future.

He wrote Diablo. Not Diablo 3 precisely.
Besides, we don't know if anything comes for D3.

I know. hence the "foreseeable future" in my comment.
11/18/2018 06:35 AMPosted by KushiSensei
11/18/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Gleipdonir

IMO you guys are deceived by the fact that more classes don't automatically mean more context or builds. I think D3 doesnt need another class. But D3 needs a balancing patch to equalize all existing sets (and therefore playstyles!).

Think of it: Adding one more class will get us probably 1(!) more playable set because all the others are underperforming. Plus, maybe the new character wont fit into group play.

What D3 really need is diversity, which can be achieved by balancing all existing sets and characters. So, IMO we need a balancing patch plus QoL updates.

I agree with you but i'll make one small revision, if you will - if you want more play styles, you'll want to balance the legendary items that support the skills you want to play with. for instances - imagine how fun it would be to push as a HT witch doctor using Grasp of the Dead with Rain of Corpses or as a PetSader: both of supporting items that cater to those specific builds but they need to be buffed the same way Karlei's Point, DML, Unstable Scepter etc.

Sure, that's actually what i meant by balancing characters :). Thank you for clarifying that! To put it simply, we need a whole balancing patch capable of balancing finally the builds; sets; items after 6 long years!
11/18/2018 09:59 AMPosted by KushiSensei

So you don't know anything and speculate.
11/18/2018 12:19 PMPosted by FuturePhunk
11/18/2018 09:59 AMPosted by KushiSensei

So you don't know anything and speculate.

much like everyone on the forums.
Will happen: Season update to Season 16 with buff and cosmetic.
Might happen: Patch for Season 16 that impacts balance, items, QoL.

Either of those will be announced via a Blog/News post on the front of the website. I have my fingers crossed we do get something patch like. That is much more likely as a short term possibility than a new Class.

New Class(es) for Diablo 3? Not sure on that. Maybe...it is more likely than an expansion for certain. If they did it, I want both Druid and Amazon. Male druid, female Amazon.

New Expansion for D3? Very unlikely ever

We just have to wait and see what they do with Season 16 to get an idea about things. To do a patch for it, they would have had to have it underway quite some time ago. I think even though it is not the huge announcement players really want, it would still be nice to have.
11/18/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Wyrmheart
If they are no longer working on this game, they should just open it up for mods and off-line play.

I'll make for myself a game that I like to play; I won't need balance updates if I can just balance myself.

There are modder's out there who could make this game awesome that is for sure.
At this point, I'd be happy if they added a Druid and Amazon and fixed the LON set's damage. At least make more builds viable zzz.
11/18/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Suedomsa
Amazon and Druid together would be just fine by me, I was thinking that going to happen at Blizzcon.

11/18/2018 03:34 AMPosted by Fetoid
Another expansion too perhaps? That would be exciting. Okay.

Thanks for your awesome work!

IMO you guys are deceived by the fact that more classes don't automatically mean more context or builds. I think D3 doesnt need another class. But D3 needs a balancing patch to equalize all existing sets (and therefore playstyles!).

Think of it: Adding one more class will get us probably 1(!) more playable set because all the others are underperforming. Plus, maybe the new character wont fit into group play.

What D3 really need is diversity, which can be achieved by balancing all existing sets and characters. So, IMO we need a balancing patch plus QoL updates.

I'd say new classes and a huge balancing patch could breathe new life into this game. I could get past the lack of trading and pvp if they'd change sets and give me a Javazon to play. Lol
11/18/2018 01:31 PMPosted by MissCheetah

Either of those will be announced via a Blog/News post on the front of the website. I have my fingers crossed we do get something patch like. That is much more likely as a short term possibility than a new Class.

New Class(es) for Diablo 3? Not sure on that. Maybe...it is more likely than an expansion for certain. If they did it, I want both Druid and Amazon. Male druid, female Amazon.

We just have to wait and see what they do with Season 16 to get an idea about things. To do a patch for it, they would have had to have it underway quite some time ago. I think even though it is not the huge announcement players really want, it would still be nice to have.

Yes!

BUFF:

300th Spear

Skular's

Lamentations Belt
11/18/2018 07:53 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
11/18/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Stormspark
Diablo is no longer being worked on. Don't expect any additions to existing games either. If you want new games in that style you will have to look to other companies. Right now the good Diablo-style games are Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, and (next year) Warhammer Chaosbane.

DI is up next. Where have you been hiding the past 2 weeks?

This is my only reply to that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSts2s4ba4

Diablo is dead. Time to move on. Reskinned Netease knockoff garbage doesn't count.
I’ll take a Druid and Amazon only I the form of HD remake in D2. Don’t want those classes in D3 it’s a shallow game.
I'd buy Diablo II remaster or Diablo IV. I don't want new characters in Diablo 3. It's been out for almost 7 years and the necro definitely isn't as ba as it was from D2. Adding characters will not help the end game grime or balance patches that need to take place as well.
11/18/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Zilchorien
There is another problem...

D3 necro is far different from d2 necro...

As a pet build player, i really hate the changes...
Amazon and Druid would be pretty cool (Dunno if they would do the Amazon... what would the Male Amazon look like..... lol)

Why not IN ADDITION do the Assassin as well? Heck just plan those out get them in the game. That'd actually be SOMETHING to keep interest going until they come to there senses for D4.

As I said, it is the end of Diablo new content.
Time to move on...
I had given up hope for the druid in D3. been playing Heroes of the Storm, and Cassia the amazon was released a while back. Druid was my main in D2, and I sit here still waiting for the druid in HotS.

[/quote]

I am willing to bet they are going to land up pushing back any plans they had for D3 after all this PR diaster/nightmare and Diablo Immortal hate and disappoint us yet again. Around 30 days to go for the current season to end, and not long after for the next to start. This is really low amounts of time for a PTR to test any major new changes.

But on the other hand, when have they ever put up a PTR and listened to the feedback from it anyway lol.
11/18/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Suedomsa
Amazon and Druid together would be just fine by me, I was thinking that going to happen at Blizzcon.

11/18/2018 03:34 AMPosted by Fetoid
Another expansion too perhaps? That would be exciting. Okay.

Thanks for your awesome work!

A shape shifting character like the druid with cold and fire damage would be awesome, yes that class would be welcome, we don't have a shape shifting class in D3.