We need to voice our opinion again on Monday

General Discussion
11/24/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Shadeofdeath
11/24/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Mercury

Nev needs to see this!

21 year customer with 6 figure income, they can ignore it if they want but I've set my terms. I will never buy toilet diablo. I haven't purchased any of Ion's garbage wow expansions since WOD and even that one was gifted. I won't waste a dime on SC2, Hearthstone, Overwatch, or any of their other fad games. ActiBlizzard are the ones who need to change not me, or they can go out of business. At this point I really don't care which way it pans out. I'm happy to support Crate and GGG for their much higher quality products.

F

In the same boat as you but not quite at 6 figures yet haha. We know what we want, we have made it known to Blizzard what our beef is now the ball is in their court. Prove to us you can still make games for gamers.
11/24/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Ziegfried
Prove to us you can still make games for gamers.

Prove to us you can still make games for PC gamers.

/fixed
They need to do something, anything to prove to the fan base that there is hope for this franchise. Myself as well as many others have lost ALL motivation to keep playing D3 after the events of Blizzcon and the deafening silence since. Over the last few weeks I have used the playtime I usually have reserved for Diablo and finally am giving POE a fair chance, and have to tell ya I am really enjoying it, a very good chance it may become my primary game especially when it comes to PS4.

The franchise just feels dead to me, and sorry If I am not excited for Season 16, +200000 damage doesn't add any sort a depth to a game that is already mindlessly easy. But here's to hoping Blizzard surprises us with something, anything, even if its a "Hey we are still alive and acknowledge Diablo's existence" could be a good start.
They probably do care...
But, sadly, their opinion do not matter that much...
Posted something like this in the "Quick Note" thread, but:

1) If Fenris is real, sounds great, I'd be pretty giddy about it, I'd prefer isometric but I'm willing to hear the team out on whatever they decide.

2) If Fenris isn't real, make it real.

Opinion voiced.
Sooo what exactly makes this Monday any different from the past 5 years?
She is a PUPPET of her Blizzard masters. Don't expect much from this spineless lady. She will simply spew even more stupid lies like "Forges are burning hot".
Dont do personnel attack please ,she is just a employee taking orders from the top.
11/24/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Karna
She is a PUPPET of her Blizzard masters. Don't expect much from this spineless lady. She will simply spew even more stupid lies like "Forges are burning hot".

She is paid by Blizzard thus she has the follow their rules. Let's not unload on someone who does not have decision making power.
Ah. Thanks :)
We love diablo.
11/24/2018 09:19 AMPosted by MadCow
They don’t need the Diablo fanbase though. They’ll gain way more with China and DIM and they’ve got way more revenue and players with Overwatch.

thats false, overwatch under performed this year, hearthstone too...
That $50 stock price is all the "voice" they need.
I doubt there will ever be a response to "we hear you". The only thing we'll get for the CM will be about season 16. There's no harm in reminding her that we are still waiting to squirm at the meaningless noncommittal non apology the boardroom goons sanction for us.
11/25/2018 07:26 AMPosted by MysteryMeat
I doubt there will ever be a response to "we hear you". The only thing we'll get for the CM will be about season 16. There's no harm in reminding her that we are still waiting to squirm at the meaningless noncommittal non apology the boardroom goons sanction for us.

Which is why voting with your wallet is the only real recourse left. Too many people in all of ActiBlizz games are willing to pay for anything, even prepay without seeing or playing it at all. They can release D4 with no changes to the D3 except story and 10 million of you guys would pay for it. That is really the core problem, it is hard to expect change when so many people will hand them money for crap, even years before that crap is taken. Vote with your wallets, don't prepay, don't subscribe, even when it comes out give it 2-3 months to see what stealth nerfs they sneak in.
11/24/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Midnight
You think they care? They haven’t cared last 5 years

I’m not so sure it’s the devs that don’t care. Apparently it’s the suits that don’t care.
11/24/2018 09:14 AMPosted by SnakeEyeZ
our beloved CM comes back from vacation monday, we really need to voice our opinion just like the day's after Blizzcon.

If we want Diablo's ship to come back in the right direction, we have the obligation to not stop voicing our opinion on the IP.

We will most likely have some response from Blizzard this week saying to not forget there are Multiple Project by Multiple Team but lets just not swallow that pill.

If Blizzard care about their Diablo fan base, they must commit into a Diablo 4 or whatever they are making.

Lets stay strong and united to fight this evil
Hey your not the SnakeEyeZ are? Just had ask just in case. https://twitter.com/snake_eyez_?lang=en mans a god with Zangief and I play gief so I am kind of a fan.
Do you wanna be seem and heard by Blizzard Activision? Do not buy their stuff. That's how you make a company listen to their customers again.
That's how we hit right in their liver.
First I'll say the devil's advocate thing to get it out of the way.

I understand Blizzard is a business, they can release any content that they want in order to please shareholders even if it means disregarding your hardcore player base to appeal to 12 year old fortnite players.
In some ways I do feel some fans are being entitled by getting angry at the fact that they released a mobile game, I mean a company can release a !@#$ game that's a money grab if it wants to.

HOWEVER

The part that makes me the most disappointed is the fact that they kept saying things like "For the fans", "A true diablo experience".

How could you look us all square in the eyes, a room full of fans of a game that have been following your franchise in some cases for the last 21 years and tell them "We are doing this for you guys"
You have too many years of feedback from fans to be able to claim ignorance or miscommunication with the player base on misunderstanding what we want from the Diablo franchise.

If you are going to do something that blatantly disregards the feelings of your fanbase then go for it, but don't pretend you are doing it for us.

I missed classes when I was 11 years old just to play Diablo 2 and when Diablo 3 was released I took 3 days off of work to pull a couple all nighters with the same friends I missed classes with.
I'm sure many other fans share similar stories, so don't you dare get upset or feel we are overreacting when you take a big %^-* over something we love and tell us you are thinking about how we feel. It's just kicking us while we are down really.

I hope the people working on the other diablo projects take our love for the franchise and nurture it, communicate with the community to make something that we can play with our kids in the future. Because I want to give my kids the same experience I had when I was younger, I'll even let them take a couple days off on the release of D4, and I would be so thankful if you could provide that for your fans.

Regards,
Long time fan.