Suggestion for Wizard Tal Rasha Set

PTR Feedback
I know I probably am in the minority with this opinion. But I would like to see the 6 and 4 piece bonus changed to 'damage' not 'attack' so using a familiar would generate stacks.
And magic weapon runes, and storm armor, and ice armor.

I'd also like to see the 4 piece and 6 piece buff turned into the same buff so there is a 4 piece status indicator.

Example reworded tooltip:

2: Dealing Arcane, Cold, Fire, or Lightning damage summons a meteor of the same type and grants elemental power for 8 seconds. Each element adds a stack. At 4 stacks gaining elemental power increases the duration by 2 seconds to a maximum of 8 seconds. Each type of meteor can only be summoned once every 8 seconds.
4: Elemental power increases your resistance to all elements by 25% per stack.
6: Elemental power increases your damage done by 3000% per stack.
I don't like this idea. At high levels, you need to get your stacks up before you encounter enemies or you will get one-shot. I'd hate to have to engage to get stacks and get smoked in the process.
11/28/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Torquemurder
I don't like this idea. At high levels, you need to get your stacks up before you encounter enemies or you will get one-shot. I'd hate to have to engage to get stacks and get smoked in the process.

They could always make it affected by both. There's no reason it has to be one or the other.
only issue I see with this is that currently you can keep stacks up whether or not there are enemies. This would go away if it's purely "deal damage". If there is no one around there is no way to keep my stacks up? It's the same thing with firebirds
The 4p and 6p currently have different mechanics to refresh stacks. There is also no separate icon for the 4p defensive stacks. It would be nice if the mechanics were consistent and shared a single buff icon.