My goodbye letter to Blizzard Entertainment

General Discussion
10/13/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Trousertrool
I see a lot of d2 worshippers incapable to properly socialize and organise group games. D3 is not a solo game. It's a mmo disguised in arpg. Social skills is big on getting good efficient farm rates.

Odd. I've always enjoyed my Diablo Solo, and I love it that way. The only thing that grinds my gears is the fact bounties are so inexcusably unrewardingh solo, but even then, split bounties kinda feel like going solo in a co-op game without having people getting in my way, so I suppose it's as best as we'll ever get for this particular activity since Blizzard can't be bothered to balance it out properly.

10/13/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Trousertrool
See what you FAIL to realize is this when i went to purchase this game I went to purchase an rpg horror hack and slasher. NOT a MMO RPG get along gang chat lets hang out and spoon in a group all that was said was alot of hype oh diablo 3 will be so grat ohh ohh oh it was a pile of garbage

Horror? Diablo was never a horror game to begin with. It did have a pretty oppressive atmosphere on the first one that was sadly diluted in the second one, but that's about it.
+1 OP
Bli$$ard is a joke and D3 is a massive fail.
Funny how people who hate this game so much, will spend the time complaining on these Forums or other social media, instead of spending that time playing the other games they like.
That really makes no sense to me, could one of you haters explain why you would do that please?
10/13/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Trousertrool
Level progression is just the worst after about 600 paragon xp starts slowing waay down.

I don't think level progression is "just the worst," but the XP gains do start slowing down noticeably on T13 around 600 paragon or so. I was just thinking about that last night.

funny thing is i look at leaderboards and see players have many primals this i do nott understand because i work my !@# off trying to aquire good gear to climb leaderboards but nope never even get on the board.

I've only had one Primal drop this season, and it wasn't one I could use with my build. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing on the leaderboards. Most of those people grind XP, gems, and mats in premade groups (or bot) and then go back and run solo GRs for the leaderboards. Just focus on your completing the season journey instead, and you'll enjoy your seasons a whole lot more.
Awe! come on, can't one of you Diablo 3 haters answer my question above ^^^? Make me understand why you would want to waste your time like that!
As the title says this is my goodbye letter to blizzard entertainment

I joined blizzard gaming back when Diablo 1 came out i then purchased warcraft
Warcraft really wasnt my cup of tea though but i had alot of fun playing Diablo
the story was very good in fact it was excellent it was a masterpiece then diablo 2
arrived and that added to the entire diablo franchise adding runewords as well as many other great features
and everytime i played diablo 2 i enjoyed every single bit of it then i found median xl years later for diablo 2
now this was friggin AWESOME it gave me new things to do with diablo new uber bosses new runewords it was not for the fainthearted trust me although i know you dont like modding now i played median for quite some time Then one day i heard there would be a diablo 3 man i got all excited i was like man i gotta go out and pick this one up.
The thing was i was setting myself up for a BIG TIME DISSAPOINTMENT the thing was it looked great although i hadnt played it i was watching the development of D3 the art looked great then the game came out finally i rushed down to the local gamestop Blindly without thinking. I think that was my first mistake because if i had know D3 was this bad i never would have bought the game. now i will explain. The Grind this is one of the worst parts of this game
Endless farming and rerolling gear over and over it never ends 8 hours every day of rerolling items over and over again and then ya made it worse later by adding Primals it is funny i have played the last 5 seasons and not once recieved a primal i can use for my current build. funny thing is i look at leaderboards and see players have many primals this i do nott understand because i work my !@# off trying to aquire good gear to climb leaderboards but nope never even get on the board. Level progression is just the worst after about 600 paragon xp starts slowing waay down. for years i watched you blizzard Totally nerf very good builds it was a thing you did season after season after season. that was the thing i liked about d2 was that if i did not like what you did i could alyays go down to the previous version. cant do that now because you want control. then we had the auction house it looked great then it hit rock bottom because you did not know how to manage it correctly so what did you do you took it away. you could have left straight across trades between characters but nope it was all removed.I will not go into the story and tell you how badly that is because well you know you screwed that up.nor will i mention the skilltree or attribute points because these are also what made diablo 3 a FAILURE. i say failure because it is the truth the worst part is that
I dont even belive you tried Really put forth effort into diablo 3 to make it somewhat more enjoyable. the reason why i say you havent put forth effort is because 1 min you start work on d3 then you pull guys off that project and move them over to wow then bounce them over to Overwatch. It is funny i imagine you guys as little ping pong balls starting projects all over the place but never really finishing anything. i have seen this behavior tho and i call it being scatterbrained. thing is when you behave in this matter you begin to lose the PRIDE in your work because you never finish what you start.
That is how i look at D3 a project that was started and never finished. Diablo 4 may come out i will definetly sit back to see how it works out so as not to make the same mistake of running down to gamestop blindly and throwing hard earned money in the trash like i did on d3. it has left a bad taste in my mouth
if and when d4 is made i hope you take my advice and spend ALOT of Quality time to develoup a good game NO LOOT BOXES DAMNIT so that you can redeem yourself from where you are now in d3 Good luck blizzard i wish you the best i hope you can take what i have said not as a bad thing but just a customers viewpoint as i wish you to make only the best games. i will play out the rest of my season and then uninstall battlenet good luck to you blizzard i wish you the best

another thing there is always gonna be haters that give that thumbs down but haters will be haters and i am not here for your entertainment trolls lol

Calm yourself kid, you aren't going anywhere. Especially not with a Diablo announcement right around the corner.
LOL says goodbye blizzard and keeps coming back to the forums, so much for leaving
OP remember to delete all of your toons and uninstall the game. If your total paragon goes above 1054 or the paragon on your season Barb goes above 684, we will know that you are not telling the truth. Take some time off and talk to your therapist, never mind you well most likely be back for D4, it will give you something new to cry about.
10/13/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Windigo
Funny how people who hate this game so much, will spend the time complaining on these Forums or other social media, instead of spending that time playing the other games they like.
That really makes no sense to me, could one of you haters explain why you would do that please?

It makes a lot of sense if you think about it, they suffer from a form of dysfunctional codependency. Some of them complain about a game that they have played for over 6 years. You would think that they would just move on. If they go to a movie and do not like the show, will the picket the movie theater for the next 6 years? Telling everyone in the lobby that it was not what they expected and that they know how to make a better movie? Most normal people would just watch something different.
another thing there is always gonna be haters that give that thumbs down but haters will be haters and i am not here for your entertainment trolls lol

By posting a 'goodbye Blizz' thread, you already are entertaining EVERYONE.
The thing was i was setting myself up for a BIG TIME DISSAPOINTMENT the thing was it looked great although i hadnt played it i was watching the development of D3 the art looked great then the game came out finally i rushed down to the local gamestop Blindly without thinking. I think that was my first mistake because if i had know D3 was this bad i never would have bought the game. now i will explain. The Grind this is one of the worst parts of this game

If you truly kept up to date with the development of this game from the time you heard about it till it was released then there should be zero reasons why you actually bought the game. You would've known what the game was gonna be like from day one. This means that at some point during the development, somewhere around the time after the first video at Blizzcon that showed D3 you loved it. Then you probably buried your head in the sand like an ostrich and didn't bother keeping up to date any further than that.

Also if you really believed that this game was gonna be a prettier D2 clone then you were setting yourself up for a disappointment from day one. Blizz didn't make that game nor will they make that game.

Endless farming and rerolling gear over and over it never ends 8 hours every day of rerolling items over and over again and then ya made it worse later by adding Primals it is funny i have played the last 5 seasons and not once recieved a primal i can use for my current build.

Every game has a grind to it regardless of the genre. You will always be grinding for something. You just won't get everything handed to you on a silver platter just because you play the game.

funny thing is i look at leaderboards and see players have many primals this i do nott understand because i work my !@# off trying to aquire good gear to climb leaderboards but nope never even get on the board. Level progression is just the worst after about 600 paragon xp starts slowing waay down.

Look it is real simple, there are those that play in teams and when you team you can get all kinds of help. In a four man group other players that get items that they can't use but you can they can pass those on to your and vice versa. Plus paragon leveling goes faster in groups. Especially in what is called "Rat Runs". There players could easily achieve paragon 2,000+.

When solo those same players play efficiently. So they won't be wasting time doing the same things you are doing. That is difference between playing solo

Totally nerf very good builds it was a thing you did season after season after season.

Oh and have it where the only builds that anyone plays is WW barbs or CM wizards great idea. I think we would want way more build diversity than that.

then we had the auction house it looked great then it hit rock bottom because you did not know how to manage it correctly so what did you do you took it away. you could have left straight across trades between characters but nope it was all removed.

This game wasn't truly designed for trading. When you have a game where the majority of the power is in the gear. Then add to it zero alternatives to the BiS gear. Trading becomes impossible, because with trade the ability to find your own gear will go down really fast. Then the only way to get the gear is to play the trading game and the majority of the players don't want to do that again, even without an AH.

The gear has to be better designed before trading would be possible.

I will not go into the story and tell you how badly that is because well you know you screwed that up.nor will i mention the skilltree or attribute points because these are also what made diablo 3 a FAILURE. i say failure because it is the truth the worst part is that

I do believe that their idea of no skill trees/points, attribute points is something that could've worked but they didn't implement it properly. How to do that is something that I am not 100% sure about. I have had some ideas but still not sure if any of those would really work. Right now though my hopes are on the future of the franchise which would mean D4.

I dont even belive you tried Really put forth effort into diablo 3 to make it somewhat more enjoyable. the reason why i say you havent put forth effort is because 1 min you start work on d3 then you pull guys off that project and move them over to wow then bounce them over to Overwatch. It is funny i imagine you guys as little ping pong balls starting projects all over the place but never really finishing anything. i have seen this behavior tho and i call it being scatterbrained.

You don't understand how game companies work. During the crunch time shortly before release teams from other games will come over to help that team get the game ready for launch. That happens in all game companies not just Blizz.

Diablo 4 may come out i will definetly sit back to see how it works out so as not to make the same mistake of running down to gamestop blindly and throwing hard earned money in the trash like i did on d3. it has left a bad taste in my mouth

This time around do more than just hearing about D4 then only watching the development of the game for a little while. Then burying your head in the sand like an ostrich thinking that the first few videos will mean it will be great.
all the whiners know they will get response, so it's just clickbait 4
10/14/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Avalon
10/13/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Windigo

It makes a lot of sense if you think about it, they suffer from a form of dysfunctional codependency. Some of them complain about a game that they have played for over 6 years. You would think that they would just move on. If they go to a movie and do not like the show, will the picket the movie theater for the next 6 years? Telling everyone in the lobby that it was not what they expected and that they know how to make a better movie? Most normal people would just watch something different.

That is funny and it could be a reason for some haters I imagine but I would have to presume that the haters like playing other games, because they must play something to compare Diablo3 too. If they do, why waste time putting one game they hate down instead of using that precious time to level or what-ever in the game they like. "Crazy"
Anyway please don't go Trousertrool, you will be missed but if you really have to leave, can I have your Stash Tabs, pretty pretty please! ;)
... Real quitters just leave in silence...

True.
I think it is quite funny that not one hater of D3 that is lurking around the D3 Forum can answer the question I asked of them above. It is not that hard a question is it?

the story was very good in fact it was excellent it was a masterpiece then diablo 2
arrived and that added to the entire diablo franchise adding runewords as well as many other great features
and everytime i played diablo 2 i enjoyed every single bit of it then i found median xl years later for diablo 2
now this was friggin AWESOME it gave me new things to do with diablo new uber bosses new runewords it was not for the fainthearted trust me although i know you dont like modding now i played median for quite some time Then one day i heard there would be a diablo 3 man i got all excited i was like man i gotta go out and pick this one up.
Endless farming and rerolling gear over and over it never ends 8 hours every day of rerolling items over and over again and then ya made it worse later by adding Primals it is funny i have played the last 5 seasons and not once recieved a primal i can use for my current build. funny thing is i look at leaderboards and see players have many primals this i do nott understand because i work my !@# off trying to aquire good gear to climb leaderboards but nope never even get on the board. Level progression is just the worst after about 600 paragon xp starts slowing waay down. for years i watched you blizzard Totally nerf very good builds it was a thing you did season after season after season. that was the thing i liked about d2 was that if i did not like what you did i could alyays go down to the previous version. cant do that now because you want control. then we had the auction house it looked great then it hit rock bottom because you did not know how to manage it correctly so what did you do you took it away. you could have left straight across trades between characters but nope it was all removed.I will not go into the story and tell you how badly that is because well you know you screwed that up.nor will i mention the skilltree or attribute points because these are also what made diablo 3 a FAILURE. i say failure because it is the truth the worst part is that
I dont even belive you tried Really put forth effort into diablo 3 to make it somewhat more enjoyable. the reason why i say you havent put forth effort is because 1 min you start work on d3 then you pull guys off that project and move them over to wow then bounce them over to Overwatch. It is funny i imagine you guys as little ping pong balls starting projects all over the place but never really finishing anything. i have seen this behavior tho and i call it being scatterbrained. thing is when you behave in this matter you begin to lose the PRIDE in your work because you never finish what you start.
That is how i look at D3 a project that was started and never finished. Diablo 4 may come out i will definetly sit back to see how it works out so as not to make the same mistake of running down to gamestop blindly and throwing hard earned money in the trash like i did on d3. it has left a bad taste in my mouth
if and when d4 is made i hope you take my advice and spend ALOT of Quality time to develoup a good game NO LOOT BOXES DAMNIT so that you can redeem yourself from where you are now in d3 Good luck blizzard i wish you the best i hope you can take what i have said not as a bad thing but just a customers viewpoint as i wish you to make only the best games. i will play out the rest of my season and then uninstall battlenet good luck to you blizzard i wish you the best

why leave now that the announcement for diablo 4 is around the corner?
einstein said the definition of madness is a person who does the same thing over and over again but yet expects different results.

Boy that is this game 100%
ffs OP, learn to punctuate and use indention. You can't even compose a proper letter and you expect people to take you seriously.
10/15/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Beliz

why leave now that the announcement for diablo 4 is around the corner?

HAHA i saw Blizzards announcement on youtube Diablo immortal i am laughing at you blizzard no one want a mobile game. i guess this is the end for diablo you are screwing up big time and i just logged in to my acct to see that you gave me a free copy of destiny 2 lol i will never play this game i am here to PLAY DIABLO and diablo only what you can do is spend ten years and come out with another diablo game this is the only way you can redeem yourself