So i actually tried it...

General Discussion
Highly Rated
I put my pc desk in front of my toilet and tried to imagine being a mobile gamer. I started up solitaire and pulled out my wallet. Every few minutes i flushed a $5 down the toilet. I wasnt having any fun. I didnt even get to poop. What do mobile gamers do when you want to game but dont even need to poop?

At least i gave it a shot, right?
omfg to good.
You don’t get the full experience until they charge you $1.00 per flush.
No one rang while you were sitting there? Maybe that was good you couldn't poop..
Now 50% Off Limited Time Only
Scented Diablo Immortal Phone Case
Keep Your Diablo Experience Fresh Between Every Dunk.
39.99$
I made a much more appropriate logo.

https://i.imgur.com/H4KlO8a.png
11/09/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Stormspark
I made a much more appropriate logo.

https://i.imgur.com/H4KlO8a.png
nice
Moar fiber! You need more bananas and prunes in your diet!
11/09/2018 05:35 PMPosted by SimpleDave
You don’t get the full experience until they charge you $1.00 per flush.

and a bundle of air freshener, 5 for $1
Fun is part of the exclusive VIP Level 6 booster bundle.
Fun is part of the exclusive VIP Level 6 pooper bundle.

Fixed it for ya
Here's the kicker, sitting on the toilet in front of your PC is still a better experience than sitting on your toilet squinting at your phone.
Don't you have a phone? Like even a land line?
11/09/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Tohki
Here's the kicker, sitting on the toilet in front of your PC is still a better experience than sitting on your toilet squinting at your phone.

I don't spend much time on the toilet, but if I were stuck on the toilet with diarrhea or something, I would have my laptop or switch there, not my phone.
My phone is always with me on the toilet.

But yeah, not mobile games. Thinking google news or reddit.
Prolonged sitting on the toilet playing mobile games, Sudoku, etc. leads to the development of hemorrhoids.
11/09/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Bravata
I put my pc desk in front of my toilet and tried to imagine being a mobile gamer. I started up solitaire and pulled out my wallet. Every few minutes i flushed a $5 down the toilet. I wasnt having any fun. I didnt even get to poop. What do mobile gamers do when you want to game but dont even need to poop?

At least i gave it a shot, right?

You my friend are a legend. lmfao!