Is there number limit to the cosmetic pets in storage?

General Discussion
I finally found Liv Moore yesterday, after I added it and went to equip it I found it wasn't in the list, I currently have 24 pets 8 rows of 3.
I don't think so. I have every pet you can find. Menagerist Goblins no longer drop pets for me. I got the Azmodan pet from Blizzcon and added it and I see it in my pet list. Don't know how many I have though as I never counted them.
If you could count them it would help me to figure this out.
You do have to scroll eventually to see them all, IIRC are 23 excluding special event and seasonal pets.
The only limit to cosmetics is how much you're willing to blow on them. How much cash are you willing to part with to play dress up?
Scrolls through and look carefully you'll find her

*EDIT* For me she is in row 3 first one, next to Half-formed Golem (I've 37 Pets)

links nach rechts

Galthak the Unhinged
    Murkgoblin
    Overseer Lady Joesphine
    Blaine's Bear
    That Which Must Not Be Named
    Queen of the Succubi
    Liv Moore
    Half-Formed Golem
    The Mimic
    Az-Lo
    Ms. Madeline
    The Bumble
    Tal'Darm Probe
    Friendly Gauntlet
    Belphegor
    Old Growth
    Dominion's Revenge
    Haunting Hannah
    The Stomach
    Butcher
    Frost Hound
    Buddy
    Malfeasance
    Dream of Piers
    Unihorn
    Probe
    Grunkk
    Bones
    Rocky
    Charlotte
    Blaze
    Humbart Wessel
    Diablo
    Emerald Serpent
    Lady Morthanlu
    Royal Calf
    Lamb
I counted my pets and have 37 as well.
11/13/2018 05:53 PMPosted by WIZz
I finally found Liv Moore yesterday, after I added it and went to equip it I found it wasn't in the list, I currently have 24 pets 8 rows of 3.

Bobby is that you trying to change the subject?
I don't have Murkromancer from last years BlizzCon so not sure where it shows up in the list.
It's definitely not there. :(
11/16/2018 07:11 PMPosted by WIZz

Did you move the item into your stash instead of using it?
11/13/2018 05:56 PMPosted by DuckOfDeath
I don't think so. I have every pet you can find. Menagerist Goblins no longer drop pets for me. I got the Azmodan pet from Blizzcon and added it and I see it in my pet list. Don't know how many I have though as I never counted them.

How do you even find Menagerist Goblins, I been playing over and over only looking for them and I still didn't found a single one of them.
Keep playing. Sometimes it takes multiple sessions for the goblins to come out. Yes, that is a polite way of saying "Blame it on RNG."
11/16/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Mercury
11/16/2018 07:11 PMPosted by WIZz

Did you move the item into your stash instead of using it?

This is the most common reason for it not to be in your Cosmetics book! Thanks Mercury
I right clicked and added it like all the other pets and the item dissapeared.

Do bounties that's where I find the menagerist goblins.
11/19/2018 01:50 PMPosted by WIZz
I right clicked and added it like all the other pets and the item dissapeared.

Do bounties that's where I find the menagerist goblins.

Well, I haven't ever seen that bug. No one else seems to have ever had that problem...

That leaves us with user error as the likely culprit. So again I ask, did you perhaps right click on the item while your stash was open? Instead of consuming the item, it will get moved into your stash.

Have you looked through your stash yet?
11/19/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Mercury

Have you looked through your stash yet?

I sort through my stash everyday, I added the pet where I picked it up just after killing Ravi Lilywhite.