Is the crying over?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I come to the forums to get D3 strats, but the last 2 weeks have been cry babies whinging about nothing.

In 2012 when D3v first launched, they sold 11 million copies....China has like 1.4 billion people.... y'all angry that a business wants to tap into a gold mine to make a tonne of money.... y'all cray cray.
Highly Rated
This is a lie because D3 strats haven't changed in at least 2 years.
Highly Rated
You need strategies for Diablo 3? lmfaooo.
Highly Rated
D3 strats LOL.
Highly Rated
This kid is gangster!
Highly Rated
Your felt like trying this again because your last thread went over so well right?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769649028#post-1

11/14/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Ryoka
In 2012 when D3v first launched, they sold 11 million copies....China has like 1.4 billion people.... y'all angry that a business wants to tap into a gold mine to make a tonne of money.... y'all cray cray.

*checks post history* Riiiiight.

Your bridge is lonely.
I come to the forums to get D3 strats, but the last 2 weeks have been cry babies whinging about nothing.

OH WOW! SO MUCH PHONES!
Highly Rated
How do you post over 4000 times and still suck at it?

I'd suggest the leaderboards, and then copy and paste that gear into yours.

That's it no need for you here.

I think that you should get over it.
I come to the forums for laughs and you have the audacity to post this? Please, son. What a drag.
D:I is nothing for us !

And you troll troll. Poor statement, you have understand nothing. Come back in 2 weeks....or years.
Ok nothing changed, question answered...

I hope Blizzard makes a tonne of money with DI, so they can use the capital to make an ultimate experience in D4.

Btw, I typed this with my mobile. Call the Waahhhhhhhmbulance.

I think what you're looking for is attention. Even negative attention is better than no attention, right? Right...?
So you're crying over people crying? Is a cry-ception in the making?
Your standards are pretty low, should we cry about that, you teen?
11/14/2018 01:50 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Your felt like trying this again because your last thread went over so well right?

*checks post history* Riiiiight.

Your bridge is lonely.

So the forum can have 100 whinge posts, but I cant have 2 threads asking for the crying to stop?

Americans are all into the 1st Amendment rights BS... so my opinion isnt any less valuable, even if I sit in the minority.

If the whinging keeps going on next week, expect me to check in again.