Is the crying over?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/14/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
You know you're being an obnoxious jerk

I never called you a single name or insult.

I want to be able to login to these forums and see some discussion on ideas/concepts that people want to see in D4.....but instead, it's just people complaining about one thing or another.

I SICK OF IT.

Continue being sick of it, keep whining for us to go away.
I can promise you, you wont change a gat dam thing.
As your comparison to a pizza parlor, if you don't like the forums now because it obviously has different ownership.. go find a different one.
11/14/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Ryoka
I come to the forums to get D3 strats, but the last 2 weeks have been cry babies whinging about nothing.

In 2012 when D3v first launched, they sold 11 million copies....China has like 1.4 billion people.... y'all angry that a business wants to tap into a gold mine to make a tonne of money.... y'all cray cray.

NPC #122330 here. Shilling for duty.
I come to the forums to get D3 strats, but the last 2 weeks have been cry babies whinging about nothing.

In 2012 when D3v first launched, they sold 11 million copies....China has like 1.4 billion people.... y'all angry that a business wants to tap into a gold mine to make a tonne of money.... y'all cray cray.
icryeverytim ;(
"IS THE CRYING OVER?"

No...Of course not!
Is only the beginning, for everyone!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh0mKpzXf5A

Stategies to Diablo 3 are pretty limited. There is no specific resistances to worry about. So the basic strategy that works on all classes is:

Step 1: Get to 70. in D3, everything starts at level 70
Step 2: Get a set that you like ASAP. Get support legendary gear.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Rifts and Greater rifts until your eyes bleed.
To everyone but OP: Please don't confuse me with him.

To OP: what happened? You used to make meaningful posts in the wizard forum (well, some meaningful posts anyway)... now this?
11/15/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Ryoka
Love how everyone's argument is a personal attack.

Does anyone else have any substance other than personal attacks?
Don't conflate those who are taking pot shots at you with those trying to have a blunt discussion. There are some who have written some good posts here. But trying to ignore or dismissing such posts does not discount them nor does it make them go away.

If you want to have a decent discussion with a controversial topic like DI, the least you want to do is put away the antagonism. Unfortunately, you've been doing the opposite in this thread so you are partly to blame for the way it has turned out.
11/15/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Ryoko
To everyone but OP: Please don't confuse me with him.

To OP: what happened? You used to make meaningful posts in the wizard forum (well, some meaningful posts anyway)... now this?

Hahaha you poor bugger having similar names. Crack on Ryoko :) oh and crack on Ryoka too :)