Boycott the final Diablo panel

General Discussion
11/03/2018 12:38 PMPosted by MissCheetah
It wont really work. Because it is the main stage people will be heading there to get seats ahead of the closing concert even if the don't care about the pannel. Personally, I chose not to go back to blizzcon. I have a broken toe and I have not remotely recovered from yesterday.

What happend to your toe m8 ? :o
11/03/2018 01:08 PMPosted by DoomBringer
"Shame! Shame! Shame!"

NO then we'll look like those !@#$heads outside the political rallies.

Booing is effective.
11/03/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Foamy7
11/03/2018 12:57 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I know nobody is aiming anything at me. That would be odd considering my reaction yesterday. I had no warning even. In a way I want to be there but it is too painful right now. I can't seem to get videos working on my phone so hopefully someone summarizes it in text format somewhere. Kind expecting a presentation on game design then maybe selected softball questions.

I can't seem to get videos working on my phone

on my phone

Ahhhh... Those Supercomputers we carry around are so amazing..... right? right????

lol ;D

Edit: why am I being Downvoted D: it's the morons at blizzard that called mobiles 'supercomputers'....
11/03/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Shotty
It wont really work. Because it is the main stage people will be heading there to get seats ahead of the closing concert even if the don't care about the pannel. Personally, I chose not to go back to blizzcon. I have a broken toe and I have not remotely recovered from yesterday.

nothing fancy. I jammed and broke it 2 weeks before the con an all the walking has it black and blue and painful again. Not much can be done about it.
11/03/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Ryu
11/03/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Trolliosis
Better yet attend it and chant F at them.

Even Better, just stand in-front of your seats and when they show up on stage, turn your backs on them, like they have done to us.

This omg... The internet would explode... They deserve this and more.

Probably broke toe after Immortal reveal.
11/03/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Krine

Probably broke toe after Immortal reveal.

Probably tripped over that mobile that everyone has ;D lol
(not dissing on your pain, I've broken enough toes that I defiantly know what it's like >< )
11/03/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Kendis
Boycott the final Diablo panel. It would speak louder than words about our displeasure at #Dimmortal.

I think its more likely this panel will be the busiest of the convention with the s*itstorm over Diablo taking place right now. I really hope they are smart enough to put one slide up that says Diablo 4 or something that the players are actually looking forward to even if they don't say anything else about it. I will definitely be watching the Q&A session and looking for torches and pitchforks.
11/03/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Sargonnas
Boycott the final Diablo panel. It would speak louder than words about our displeasure at #Dimmortal.

I think its more likely this panel will be the busiest of the convention with the s*itstorm over Diablo taking place right now. I really hope they are smart enough to put one slide up that says Diablo 4 or something that the players are actually looking forward to even if they don't say anything else about it. I will definitely be watching the Q&A session and looking for torches and pitchforks.

I got my popcorn ready for the fun, if they guy in charge does get kicked out by Blizz/leaves Blizz then he really should go into politics his ability to not answer yes/no questions by reapeating the same few sentences in a multiple variety of ways will get him all they way to the White House :P

I’m at Blizzcon right now and can tell you this won’t work. It’s the main staging area people will be in it.

Also there is a palpable buzz because of the backlash that has just made people want to be a part of the complete cluster !@#$ that is Diablo Immortal. I’m serious when I say this may be the most packed event of Blizzcon - people are wanting to go for the memes, inevitable boos and hilarious fan comments. I feel bad for any Blizzard employee having to participate in this QA assuming they even answer questions at this point.
Deleted Diablo 3, and thinking about denial by the subscription in Wow too.
You should go and boo them, otherwise they will put fake fans to clap their !@#$..throw them a couple of tomatoes and eggs too..

You broke your toe, Blizzard broke my heart... we all feel somehow broken these days...
"It's a great time to be a Diablo player" they said...

Everytime i remember that i get angry and feel like a punch in the stomach.

Get well.
Just thinking about how many people have broken and cracked screens, all the people that have smartphones from the last few years that are clearly weaker than the late phones like the Pixel 3 and the new Samsung smartphone that power Fortnite and PubG, and just thinking about how many of us have computers (and even consoles) that are extremely powerful comparatively makes me sick to think about a diablo mobile game.

Watching a young child play fortnite on an old phone has no effect on me personally, but it isn't a platform I would personally strive to play on. Ever.

Hey, I played Hearthstone on my phone for a while. For about a month. Then I never touched it again.

You need to be fired from your position.
Couldn't everyone like... blow Vuvuzelas over them?