Blizzard, how about reconnecting with an apology?

General Discussion
06/03/2019 02:53 PMPosted by AntiFaith
If you were offended by the "Don't you have phones?" comment, you are a ridiculous person. Seriously. You're a frigging marshmallow if you're that soft. There was nothing offensive about his comment. And if you did take offense, that's your problem. People,especially in this country,are ridiculous when it comes to crying about being "offended". It's really pathetic. We're becoming a nation of overly sensitive cry-babies.

Are you complaining about complainers? This is a toxic forum what do you expect?
06/03/2019 09:07 AMPosted by Jammur
I am sorry that you keep playing a game for years that you seem to hate so much. In other words, go #$%#@ yourself.

That seem appropriate?

I agree. These people are idiots. Apologize because they developed a product that you don't want? And then, after you !@#$%^-s rudely boo'ed at them, they make a very mildly snarky comment back. *!@# you people. Bunch of entitled, whiney, little $%^-*es.
06/03/2019 03:00 PMPosted by Avalon
06/03/2019 02:53 PMPosted by AntiFaith
If you were offended by the "Don't you have phones?" comment, you are a ridiculous person. Seriously. You're a frigging marshmallow if you're that soft. There was nothing offensive about his comment. And if you did take offense, that's your problem. People,especially in this country,are ridiculous when it comes to crying about being "offended". It's really pathetic. We're becoming a nation of overly sensitive cry-babies.

Are you complaining about complainers? This is a toxic forum what do you expect?

Nope,Stating an observation.
06/03/2019 03:03 PMPosted by AntiFaith
06/03/2019 09:07 AMPosted by Jammur
I am sorry that you keep playing a game for years that you seem to hate so much. In other words, go #$%#@ yourself.

That seem appropriate?

I agree. These people are idiots. Apologize because they developed a product that you don't want? And then, after you !@#$%^-s rudely boo'ed at them, they make a very mildly snarky comment back. *!@# you people. Bunch of entitled, whiney, little $%^-*es.

You seem like a mentally unstable person. Maybe take a break from the forums and chill the !@#$ out.
Blizzard hyped the community with the "Forges are burning hot." Knowing that the majority of people who go to Blizzcon are PC players, these people have supported Blizzard for decades. Just to be told that the new Diablo game is geared for the mobile market in China. All of the people who spent thousands of dollars to support Blizzcon have a right to be upset. After Blizzcon we were hyped again, when they said that they were going to revel things over the course of the coming year. Well, we are now already in June, and still nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlNWHLlfheU

Posted by Nevalistis 11/29/2018 09:01 AM

We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -
This makes me laugh so hard (and cry)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmkHAlhCvWg&t=153

It's only 9 seconds of footage of the end of one of those typical Blizzard/Diablo fiasco videos. But yeah, hardcore Diablo death screen and screams of agony! You have been warned!