Seriously, you can post at reddit but not here?

General Discussion
11/11/2018 05:13 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Ummm.. she posted here too and said about the same thing. Top post on the forum in the sticky section.

11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Thank you for update. I wish we had the new forum layout like Overwatch Forums has already -- includes Dev Tracker and Blizz Tracker. Also should consider crossposting to D3 forums when something of importance posted to reddit and twitter. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/

Feedback what to do:
-- consider FREE "windowed D1" released via Blizzard app
-- consider "Diablo2 Reforged" (Diablo 2.5 remastered + expansion)
-- consider "PTR for D3 2.7patch" (fix bugs, quality of life, revamp)
-- D3 DLC and D4 still a big question mark (Druid DLC a plus)
-- add cosmetics microtransactions (plus many want stash tabs/character slots)
11/11/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Aldidas
Second, our communications team (myself included) is heavily committed to ensuring your voices have been heard.

If that was the case, then you would have heard our voices for the past 2 years. All you had to do was come on the forums for 2 minutes a day at any time and there was usually a post saying not to make a mobile game. And heck over the past year or so there was always multiple topics saying NOT TO MAKE A DAM MOBILE GAME but apparently you cant read or was just ignoring what was said. And honestly I dont think you or the dev team even read these forums.
11/11/2018 06:08 AMPosted by DevilFish
It's a good sign at least that they know shoving mobile gaming at our throats is a good way to lose their integrity. They are literally like EA 2.0. I used to hold Blizzard in high regard. The only company I think matches how Blizzard was in the past is CDPR. They really listen to their fans.

Nowaday's blizzard could not even spell "listen" haha.
Still waiting for the apology for their silencing campaign.

I guess the next ice age will get here sooner.
11/11/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Oblivion
It's disappointing indeed, but this is nothing new sadly. When it came to communicating, they have always prioritized engaging with other sites before than their own official forums. Of course, the explanation for that is usually "because there's more people who use those other sites than the actual forums"; so it is what it is.

Ctrl+c - Ctrl+v.

It literally is that simple.
Second, our communications team (myself included) is heavily committed to ensuring your voices have been heard.

You can say this every time you mess up, how about you show us. So sick of Blizz's PR spin on things "You think you do, but you don't"
11/11/2018 05:13 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Ummm.. she posted here too and said about the same thing. Top post on the forum in the sticky section.

It is going to be a bit before we hear from the actual management who made the horrible decision to announce a mobile game at Blizzcon.

I don't think they will ever stick their neck out, there probably sitting in their recliners with a hot cup of coffee waiting for this to all blow over.
11/11/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Oblivion
It's disappointing indeed, but this is nothing new sadly. When it came to communicating, they have always prioritized engaging with other sites before than their own official forums. Of course, the explanation for that is usually "because there's more people who use those other sites than the actual forums"; so it is what it is.

More people would use these forums if there was something to talk about, and a reason to post.

I mean, just look at the increased activity after negative publicity, could you imagine if we were talking about something good actually!
Seriously?
No answer here in between but at reddit.
This is a kick in the face again.

Dude, the open letter has been posted to Reddit. She answered on Reddit. What is your problem? I mean whatever Blizz will do you little hater guys will throw !@#$ at them no matter what. She was answering in a really nice way and made clear that all our concerns are heard and that she and the whole communication team will take care that its heard. So what else do you want? This gets really silly now.
Seriously?
No answer here in between but at reddit.
This is a kick in the face again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/9vavx8/an_open_letter_to_blizzard/e9b6ux9/?context=3

Nevalistis
Blizzard Community Manager
236 points
·
2 days ago
Appreciate the thoughtful, well constructed discourse. :)

We really are reading everything. The good, the bad, the ugly; for me, that's part of the job. We're not speaking up just yet because there's a lot for us to discuss internally first. The conversation (and our subsequent follow-up) isn't going to happen overnight. We're a pretty big company, and a lot of people are involved in these discussions.

I know every day can feel like eternity on the internet, but it's a blink of the eye in the office and there's a lot to do. I won't ask for your patience, but I have two things I want to impress. First, this whole situation and all its facets are our top priority. Second, our communications team (myself included) is heavily committed to ensuring your voices have been heard.

Why have 20,000 comments on the YouTube video been deleted?
Why do you care anyway? It's the same thing after all.
"We hear you"
"We care"
"We discuss about this"
"We will.."
It's been like that since day 1 of Diablo 3.
"We will never do anything" is currently the bottom line for us.
11/11/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
Ctrl+c - Ctrl+v.

It literally is that simple.

Simple indeed, unfortunately Blizzard's forte is to either over complicate something or just straight out ignore it.

11/11/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Demonmonger
More people would use these forums if there was something to talk about, and a reason to post.

I mean, just look at the increased activity after negative publicity, could you imagine if we were talking about something good actually!

I agree, sadly that's apparently not reason enough for blizzard.
Don't get how this is up-voted since it is simply wrong. It was posted on the forums as well.
11/11/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Kasey
Don't get how this is up-voted since it is simply wrong. It was posted on the forums as well.

The sticks are probably still dropping.