Please Add 3 More Stash Tabs

General Discussion
Since we are getting some changes this season, I wonder if it is time to add 3 stash tabs. It seems that we are only getting limited/sporadic updates so why not? It could be a reward for those of us who still play the game.
Agreed... 10 armory slots, yet your stash is already full after a few characters with 2-3 armory slots used
I'd play some more seasons for stash tabs, or even purchase them if they'd sell them. I buy cosmetics as well. There's a ton of QoL changes the devs either can't address or refuse to (either way its the same on our end). It's a shame because this game does have a lot of potential to be a terrific game if they'd just fix some core issues and make some changes global changes that helped everyone instead of just targeting specific set bonuses.
It's even worse in hardcore mode. You have to have doubles of sets just in case you die. Stash fills up rather quickly even with 1-2 characters.
Yeah the 5 cabinet slots would be much more useful as 5 stash tabs instead. Hell I'd be happy with 2.
Yes! Please make it happen. More Stash Tabs is greatly needed if I want to enjoy Diablo 3 at the highest possible level. I'm already going to max out at 12 stash tabs during Season 16 (just got my 11th this season). And even playing just the Demon Hunter this season I've got no space at all.

They can give us free stash tabs as a reward to the loyal D3 PC fans, especially after the disappointment of BlizzCon 2018. Whom from the Diablo Team can read our posts and bring up the idea to the higher ups? I'm sure they do read these threads but we need somebody working there to really hammer home the idea when they are in an office meeting.

I'm even willing to spend my own hard-earned money to buy those extra stash tabs from the in game Diablo shop if you add them there. Please Blizzard, I'll give you a lot more money if you add valuable things in the Diablo shop. What are you waiting for? Take my money please! I'm going to buy Diablo 3 on the Nintendo Switch on Friday. I'm willing to support you on other platforms if you are willing to keep improving Diablo 3 on the PC.

I only have two character classes overall (Demon Hunter and Barbarian) and my stash tabs are all full. Like I said, even with just the Demon Hunter this season I had no room in my stash. I can only imagine how people with every character class can handle it? And I plan to play another class in Season 16.

10 Armory slots is sort of useless without more stash tabs, IMO. Unless the items involved in the Armory aren't taking up stash tab space which unfortunately they are.
Let me guess. The person down voting my post is a Path of Exile player and doesn't even play Diablo 3. Take your bitterness elsewhere please. By the way I gave a like to every post in this thread!
11/21/2018 04:00 PMPosted by DreamTeam
I only have two character classes overall (Demon Hunter and Barbarian) and my stash tabs are all full. Like I said, even with just the Demon Hunter this season I had no room in my stash. I can only imagine how people with every character class can handle it? And I plan to play another class in Season 16.

12 tabs of gear for just two classes? You keeping every blue and yellow item you find 'just in case'?

Even if you've got two versions of every set for every class,a GR variant and a speed farming variant, with no shared pieces AND a seperate LON build for each class - that's 63 different builds, 9 per class across 7 classes - you can comfortably store all that even with two tabs taken up with gems, legendary gems, ramas gifts and followers gear. Really, seriously, who's playing 9 completely different builds on even one class, let alone two, or three, or seven? But - here's the thing - anyone actually could, because we have so much stash space.

They're doing you a favor by not giving you more stash space. More time playing, less time hoarding.
It's high time we had more than 3 stash tabs, but I'll settle for 3.

I mostly play only DH, Wiz, and Necro (each of those classes uses 2 of my stash tabs). Howeve, I do dabble in every single class so I have 1 of each-and-every set piece in the game (except Blackthorne's haha), and I have multiple versions of several set pieces for builds that require different stats.

I keep ancient drops of supporting legendaries for a few builds across all classes. I keep more primals than I should, but I definitely salvage the totally useless ones.

I have one tab completely filled by leg gems, regular gems, uber keys, and grift keys. I have another tab almost full of things for upgrading/crafting plus a few puzzle rings, Bovine Bardiches, and follower items. I also try to keep another tab pretty empty so I can, for example, dump a bunch of bounty caches to open them later.

So with these 3 tabs used, plus the 6 tabs for my three main classes, that leaves me with only 3 stash tabs total for Monk, Barb, Crusader, Witch Doctor.

I've filled all my character slots, and all but 4 of them are essentially "mules" with half (or more) of their inventories full.

The point of this lengthy description of my item storage is this: Even if I wanted to play Seasons (which I don't), I'd have to move hell and high water to move and/or salvage items in order to rebirth a character. Yes, items go to your mail, but that lasts only 30 days and Seasons are at least 90 days.

If they're dead-set against adding stash space, here are some changes that would alleviate item storage issues:
1. Items in mail last at least as long as a Season does
2. Search function that works not only in your stash, but across all characters' inventories.
3. In addition to the search function, the ability to see and manipulate the inventories of all characters without having to constantly enter/exit games.
They sould just let us gain one stash tab in every season journey, so we could stop suffering from a lack of space and this will be a very easy but yet effective way to give incentive for some players to play seasons again.

Players who just played four seasons to get four stash tabs and now will only play in Non-Season are quite numerous, despite some peoples believing Non-Season just don't exist.
We'd only ask for more.
10 armoury tabs is nice... I normally use 4-5 in seasons across the various GR pushing, speed rifts, farming and maybe zdps builds I run with one class/character. In seasons I try to keep to one set. But in NS, I can easily sport 4 different gear set ups (i.e. not much reused gear between builds) with one modified build for farming. All this gear takes up one tab usually with one of the builds worn. So, at the very least, we should have two tabs per character to hold build gear (realistically, one stash tab holds enough gear for 3 builds so we really need 3 stash tabs for every character for the worse case scenario for each character).

Ideally, we'd need an extra 6 tabs for gems (incl augment gems)miscellaneous gear and storage space for characters being rebirthed. That's about 20 tabs at minimum IMHO.

So another 3 tabs to hit 15 tabs and and 3 full stash pages would be nice... it's sounding like this is the best D3 will be apart from potential balance patches down the track. So being able to the stash to a state we can just live with would be nice indeed.
I prefer that they make the armory to actually store items but to exclude the legendary gems.

But on Hardcore, the armory items will be mailed back to you should you die.
11/22/2018 04:58 AMPosted by Astig
I prefer that they make the armory to actually store items but to exclude the legendary gems.

But on Hardcore, the armory items will be mailed back to you should you die.
It would be nice if they could figure out some solution to give the faitful layers more space, irrespective of its source.
11/21/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Vresiberba
We'd only ask for more.

At least someone got the joke.
11/21/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Kithelle
It's even worse in hardcore mode. You have to have doubles of sets just in case you die.

Which obviously and completely defeat the purpose of the concept of Hardcore; it's not very hardcore if you used your, now dead Hardcore Hero, to supply your next with BiS items, dependent on your storage capabilities.

So, really, no, playing Hardcore doesn't elevate the need for storage. If you need to cheat the concept of having to start over due to death, that's entirely on you, and I'm afraid the storage restrictions, at best, remain the same between Normal and Hardcore, and at worst, superior.
11/21/2018 04:35 PMPosted by spacecadet13
They're doing you a favor by not giving you more stash space. More time playing, less time hoarding.

Why have stash tabs at all? Just have pre-defined stash slots, one for each item that the all-knowing (and aptly named) spacecadet13 has deemed you should be keeping.
Lack of stash space has lead me to stop playing. Getting good loot is less fun when it also represents an annoying need to find stash space .... Something has to be melted for every good drop.
But seriously, how do you fill all your stash tabs with a single seasonal character?

I normally play three different builds on my seasonal DH and have a few alt items for the gold farming build and all that gear takes up one and a half tabs. A tab for gems, one for puzzle rings/cow sticks, another for items to be cubed. Maybe one more misc tab for random drops that might work for my other non season classes.

That's only 6 of my 12 tabs used.

I'd love extra tabs for non season though.
NO MORE STASH FOR YOU

You play or don’t, the choice is yours!!!