Please Add 3 More Stash Tabs

General Discussion
11/23/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Vresiberba
11/21/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Kithelle
It's even worse in hardcore mode. You have to have doubles of sets just in case you die.

Which obviously and completely defeat the purpose of the concept of Hardcore; it's not very hardcore if you used your, now dead Hardcore Hero, to supply your next with BiS items, dependent on your storage capabilities.

So, really, no, playing Hardcore doesn't elevate the need for storage. If you need to cheat the concept of having to start over due to death, that's entirely on you, and I'm afraid the storage restrictions, at best, remain the same between Normal and Hardcore, and at worst, superior.

I like how you invent your own standard for hardcore, then apply it others under the delusional belief we all play hardcore for exact same reasons you do.

If YOU want to play HC = all items lost including stash when character dies, fine. Great. Go for it.

But many others enjoy and play it for the one definition we all should be able to agree on - unlike softcore or normal, when you die, your character dies. That's it. Everything else is your own set of preferences applied.

What you call "cheat" to use previously earned and saved gear in hardcore is your own self interpretation. If hardcore by the devs vision meant death = all gear lost, then our stash would reset as well - which it doesn't.

So while you are free to play HC however you like for your own game, calling a mechanism the devs gave us to save gear as a "cheat" goes directly contrary to what is clearly intended mechanics.
11/21/2018 03:19 PMPosted by MicroRNA
Since we are getting some changes this season, I wonder if it is time to add 3 stash tabs. It seems that we are only getting limited/sporadic updates so why not? It could be a reward for those of us who still play the game.

i got 36 downvotes, when i proposed this 1 year ago...
11/24/2018 09:07 AMPosted by RUNtoFUN
11/21/2018 03:19 PMPosted by MicroRNA
Since we are getting some changes this season, I wonder if it is time to add 3 stash tabs. It seems that we are only getting limited/sporadic updates so why not? It could be a reward for those of us who still play the game.

i got 36 downvotes, when i proposed this 1 year ago...
I suspect the tone/merits of your post was different.
11/24/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Jacozilla
I like how you invent your own standard for hardcore, then apply it others under the delusional belief we all play hardcore for exact same reasons you do.

Yes, I have an opinion. Oh, and look, so do you!

If YOU want to play HC = all items lost including stash when character dies, fine. Great. Go for it.

What I "want" is not the object of this discussion, I'm merely making observation.

But many others enjoy and play it for the one definition we all should be able to agree on - unlike softcore or normal, when you die, your character dies. That's it. Everything else is your own set of preferences applied.

Indeed, but then so is "having" to save items in case of death a personal preference.

What you call "cheat" to use previously earned and saved gear in hardcore is your own self interpretation. If hardcore by the devs vision meant death = all gear lost, then our stash would reset as well - which it doesn't.

And again, since appealing to authority is your thing, if devs wanted you to save gear more in Hardcore than in Softcore, they would have made the stash bigger in Hardcore. The fact that they didn't means that the need isn't bigger, right?

So while you are free to play HC however you like for your own game, calling a mechanism the devs gave us to save gear as a "cheat" goes directly contrary to what is clearly intended mechanics.

Yeah... uh, I didn't mean "cheat" as in doing things you shouldn't, but cheat as in avoiding a certain outcome I.E. #3;

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cheat
why not 3 more pages?! they can monetize that if they wanna monetize anything.
11/25/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Achilles

Yeah, I just bought the RoS DD upgrade on my alt account for AU$12.50... that was just to get 3x more character slots. So I'd be the first sucker in line for purchasing more stash tabs/character slots.
11/25/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Achilles

Because, really, Blizzard don't want us to have them. One of the rationalisions was that; "giving you more, would only result in you asking for more". Charging money for giving us more, then, would obviously not work.
3 tabs? I'm thinking more like 10 times the storage and get rid of tabs, make it scrollable, sortable and filterable.
Please Diablo Devs consider giving D3 players extra full tabs.

In PoE I have 80 deluxe tabs that allows me to change tab name, color.

Please D3 Devs do something like this.
Let us buy or work towards more stash space.
11/21/2018 04:25 PMPosted by DreamTeam
Let me guess. The person down voting my post is a Path of Exile player and doesn't even play Diablo 3. Take your bitterness elsewhere please. By the way I gave a like to every post in this thread!
No it's.................................................People/Fanboyz??????? Like @spacecadet Down voting your posts
For the right price, you can have 3 more stash tabs.