How do you define your anger and dissapointment?

General Discussion
It’s unclear . There is so much hate, the line is really blurred. So which are you?

A) I hope Blizzard has hit rock bottom. I want them to hit rock bottom so they get their act together by bringing out old core values, and revisit the mission statement they had when Diablo, StarCraft, and Warcraft were in their infancy. I want Blizzard to show they are still worthy of a triple A title, and bring out new games that inspire and lead the industry once again.

B) I hope Blizzard has hit rock bottom. I want this because I hate what they did. I feel cheated and taken advantage of. I am only hanging around the forums cheering for their demise. I want them to suffer and fail. They have lost every last ounce of my trust and I will never ever buy another Blizzard IP again.

C) I hope Blizzard has hit rock bottom. Because of A) and a portion of
B) . ( I want this because I hate what they did. I feel cheated and taken advantage of.)

What is your answer?

Assume anything is possible. Pick what is closest to how you feel.

Mine is A
Disappointed and moving on - no anger issues.
Im not angry or disappointed at all.
read this forum
What's there to be angry and dissapointed at???

11/28/2018 01:55 PMPosted by RUNtoFUN
read this forum
I'm disappointed at how you spelled disappointed. What are we suppose to be angry and disappointed at?
Having watched this game fail since 2012 I've certainly grown accustom to the disappointment.
Disappointment gives birth to anger which leads to more disappointment at the response to the anger. The anger eventually cools off, and the disappointment remains.

Anyways... A is unrealistic. With the majority of the old staff at Blizzard gone and Blizzard receiving transplants from Activision (like their CFO who changed the company goal from "quality" to
save as much money as possible while increasing revenue gain") the company we knew is gone. What is left of it is just another Activision puppet studio that will burn and die taking a lot of good developers with it.