All this hype for PTR

General Discussion
11/22/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Xecyc
personally i would like to try 2.6.4 on retail NOW before PoE betrayal comes out

You just know it.
Where are you seeing hype? All I'm seeing is people complaining about a mediocre patch.
Personally, as someone who plays and has been playing the game currently I think the changes are needed and will certainly refresh the current stagnant meta. The ptr is only a week long.
It will be interesting to see what different builds can be enjoyed again.
(Waves at my Wd)
I’m also looking forward to season 16, shoot me.
its just another power creep. You'll hit a GR wall soon enough and then log off. The dumb part is the rorg is for seasonal players and i play NS. Like allan said in the interview they havent forgotten about us, they're going to sh*t joke content unless we play on their garbage mobile platform.
Did someone say new builds? Does that mean they finally made legendary affixes for skills that have been ignored for ages?

No? Just the same builds with biggee numbers?

No different builds, just buffed builds. Nothing new here. Nothing exciting. Not surprising.
11/22/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
Did someone say new builds? Does that mean they finally made legendary affixes for skills that have been ignored for ages?

No? Just the same builds with biggee numbers?

No different builds, just buffed builds. Nothing new here. Nothing exciting. Not surprising.

For some, being able to move higher in greater rifts qualifies as exciting content...
Personally, I don't see it.