Chantodo vs Reverse Archon

PTR Feedback
After Seeing all forms of Reverse Archon, if im not wrong, Chantodo set feel underpowered agains the others.

an idea to make Chantodo more fun it´s some like this.

Set Bonuses:

Every second while in Archon form expels a Wave of Destruction, dealing 1000% damage to enemies within 30 yards (2 pieces)
Every time the Wizard hits with an attack while not in Archon form, 600% damage is added to the Wave of Destruction, stacking up to 20 times (2 pieces)

Change to this, for example:

While you in Archon form, You gain 1 stack when you hit with a Elite with an Anchor Ability and gain 2 stack when you hit a Boss.
Reduce the cooldown of archon in 20%.

With a change like this, Chantodo Set´s will feel very unique i give a Anchor a new role.
Honestly, I was never fond of them for tying Chantodo into archon like they did.
The entire archon situation is really bad for a lot of factors.

1) In D3 vanilla you were able to keep archon 100% of time which was really fun mostly because unlike all other mega forms (akarat, wrath of berserker, etc) archon changes your skills so is like play a different character, the entire idea of forcing you to be in normal form for some seconds is boring and tedious.

2) Manald heal , one of the builds that should work with archon do not work, mostly because of the elite CC resistance and things making almost impossible to do damage in some situations. (I supouse this is the same for rimehart)

3) you need CD reduction in almost every single piece of gear, which forces you to sacrifice a lot of offensive or defensive stats.
11/27/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Salamandra
The entire archon situation is really bad for a lot of factors.

1) In D3 vanilla you were able to keep archon 100% of time which was really fun mostly because unlike all other mega forms (akarat, wrath of berserker, etc) archon changes your skills so is like play a different character, the entire idea of forcing you to be in normal form for some seconds is boring and tedious.

2) Manald heal , one of the builds that should work with archon do not work, mostly because of the elite CC resistance and things making almost impossible to do damage in some situations. (I supouse this is the same for rimehart)

3) you need CD reduction in almost every single piece of gear, which forces you to sacrifice a lot of offensive or defensive stats.

Yeah, and outside of high density, or agains the GR Boss, there is`s a huge lack of damage, a real disadvantaje.
Give us something crazy like
Arcane Strike also release Meteor Shower
or
Casting Arcane Blast expel a Wave of Destruction, dealing 20000% weapon damage to enemies within 30 yards.
I think a good way to improve the gameplay flow of chantodos would be to link it's damage to archon stacks and do away with chantodos stacks altogether. That way, it would synergize better with vyrs set which is the best set for gaining archon stacks.
I think with a bonus agains boss, should be the best solution, for now it’s the worst set for far for killing boss