Manald Heal is Awful

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
So, I've been playing around with LoN Wizard builds, which I've actually managed to get a few lightning builds into the mid 90s for GRs with Manald Heal, but what I've noticed is that playing a build with this legendary is perhaps the most god awful experience in video games. Ineffectually channeling your worthless skill on the enemies for 8-10 seconds waiting for a 15% proc to literally one shot them is the most maddeningly terrible gaming experience I've ever sat through. Please make this legendary enhance lightning damage in some way where casting the kill always does significant damage, rather than 8/10 casts doing nothing and the other two one shot everything.
That's your opinion. Actually I liked the most when my hydras were four-shotting a rift guardian. ;) Too bad they got "bugfixed".
11/27/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Cybah
That's your opinion. Actually I liked the most when my hydras were four-shotting a rift guardian. ;) Too bad they got "bugfixed".
Well Hydra was an interesting case, because the bug and absurd attack speed flattened out the variance that occurs with most other skill combinations. Outside of that case and Archon, this effect has super high variance, and in my opinion, feels really bad to use.
MH proc frequency scales off of attack speed. Have you stacked attack speed on gear?