Diablo Immortals is a joke...

General Discussion
A mobile game...? Are you kidding? So rather then Diablo 4 or another solid expansion...we're getting to play on our phones. This is a terrible idea that I hope utterly fails.
We wait for Diablo 4 and get this. :(
This is Diablo 4. It's the only new content.
11/02/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Ludacar
This is a terrible idea that I hope utterly fails.

I can understand you are disappointed and that you feel that the game isn't for you. But give it a fair shot before saying it's bad.

And in the end, even if you are certain that you don't like the game after without trying it, I recommend you to not wish ill future to someone or something just because you "don't like it".
This is a toxic behavior that doesn't help anything, at the contrary, it'll just help to bread negative though and consequences.
The f up D3 from d2, I am not surprised.
11/04/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Ecarlatte
This is a terrible idea that I hope utterly fails.

I can understand you are disappointed and that you feel that the game isn't for you. But give it a fair shot before saying it's bad.

And in the end, even if you are certain that you don't like the game after without trying it, I recommend you to not wish ill future to someone or something just because you "don't like it".
This is a toxic behavior that doesn't help anything, at the contrary, it'll just help to bread negative though and consequences.

Bringing a new title to mobile devices ONLY is the general issue here i'd say. Personally i'm not gonna bother to try it as i dislike playing on my phone. My beef is that i feel that, like the diablo fan that i am, i am being forced to play on mobile because it's not available on PC.
Telling me to "give it a shot" is a stupid argument. I don't dislike the title, i dislike playing on mobile, and the fact that they wanted a new diablo title to generally force people into mobile games, a market that Blizzard doesn't mooch off of.
They are friggin rip-offs. They are getting lazy. Can't even tell if i am playing diablo 3 or WoW anymore, they are so similar. They are skimming resources from every available game and making them so similar it hurts.
So cut it with the stupid arguments that i should try and and then speak. I will not try it, i think it's a lazy approach to old diablo fans and i believe they friggin sold out. Utter garbage.
The joke is on you. The adults in the room don't care. We're completely unfazed.
A mobile game...? Are you kidding? So rather then Diablo 4 or another solid expansion...we're getting to play on our phones. This is a terrible idea that I hope utterly fails.

"Don't you guys have phones?" is "You think you hate it, but you don't!" 2.0

Not sure if you follow the WoW talks as well, but damn similar thing to happen at a BlizzCon.
Guys, i think this is much more than just "it's mobile and it's gonna suck!" and "not Diablo 4 WTF!!!!!!!!!". Fact is, many people feel like Ludacar and Conchistador, and that's because Diablo fans have been in a serious drought recently. Diablo 3 didn't fill the expectations that Diablo 2 left, being a clearly inferior game, and every patch and expansion were so meager and half-assed that the game just died in favor of better dungeon crawlers like Path of Exile, whose devs basically renew the whole game every league. Not to mention that Diablo is an iconic title to Blizzard and that dungeon crawlers usually have excessively hardcore recurring fans.

A mobile reveal as their next big thing isn't just disrespectful to the people who are still playing a Diablo 3 that is so milked it's soul crushing, it's also disrespectful to the fans who still had hope for a better and more modern Diablo than 2. Plus, most PC gamers absolutely abhor mobile games because of microtransactions, finicky controls, screen size and battery. This is either a blatant lack of understanding of their audience, or a feigned ignorance.

I'm not giving Immortal a try as a principle. If they think their still active playerbase will follow them to mobile because they crave the Diablo experience, they're wrong. They're craving new Diablo content, and it won't feel like Diablo anymore. Of course fans are reacting so negatively towards it: they haven't had a game deserving of their expectations for 17 years.