Why no witch doctor in Diablo Immortal

Games & Technology
Does Blizzard hates black people?
They have to pander to the crowd, which means the ever popular female wizard 'waifu', and barbarian. It isn't that they hate black people, they just have to prioritize the most popular. God knows they don't, what with their internal goals for more diverse hiring and perspective outreach initiatives. Now why are witch doctors less popular than the other classes? Well. . . thats an awkward question for the community.
11/03/2018 09:12 PMPosted by NolaGamer
Does Blizzard hates black people?

many chinese do. theyre catering to another market here. in china other things are political correct than in western cultures

people here outrage if theres not transgender or wheelchair driver , women, black or whatever in their game and in china they are not amused to see black people in their games or voodoo / bones / skeletons etc
Witch Doctor doesn't have a runway model body.

DI has an extreme Eastern design theme, probably because of NetEase. Also the monk in DI is brown. Sadly the overall design doesn't look like a Diablo game as the Crusader's armor is too tight fitting and missing that Bulk to make her look like and actual battle tank which the class was heavily inspired by.
Expansion class. They hinted in one of the panels that they are not done with classes.
[i]Personally, seeing diablo immortal so far when it comes to the classes, I was shocked and dissapointed. But I don't think Diablo creators are being uncultured in this situation, it could be that this is what they have so far(I hope...that's what this is). Even if it is "not a popular character" why would they just leave that one out? They have every other character there so it just looks bad on their part, although I understand why it can be an unfavorable character.(Keep in mind I love the witch doctor, sorry for my rant).
11/05/2018 12:24 PMPosted by SpleenThief
Witch Doctor doesn't have a runway model body.

DI has an extreme Eastern design theme, probably because of NetEase. Also the monk in DI is brown. Sadly the overall design doesn't look like a Diablo game as the Crusader's armor is too tight fitting and missing that Bulk to make her look like and actual battle tank which the class was heavily inspired by.

It's a NetEase game. Blizzard didn't make it. They just allowed NetEase to use their existing art. The game has already been out for like 18 months, this is just a reskin. The only thing Blizzard made was a cinematic.
They decided to give the necromancer a third, half-arsed run.