Barbro Legends

Barbarian
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Ahh

So it's still only in Korea/Korean?

That explains.
11/16/2018 08:21 PMPosted by henry
Kettle cooked chips? You're a cannibal. How do your parents feel about you eating your potato brethren

I try not to think about it when I'm dipping them in the guacamole.

11/17/2018 05:53 PMPosted by CC123
One day I'll move to Australia and I'll submit you my resume! Glad to hear your business is still going strong! We'll have to catch up someday on Discord. Even if you don't stick to it you can try to join me and whoever else on PoE launch day, simply for the laughs and to catch up for a bit.

Mate, message me your discord information and free time to catch up.

You can shoot me an e-mail at CC.123@live.com.au. We can work out a time and Ill tell you more about the game plan.

The Accounting model we are rolling out is something we are spending 12months trailing over 2019 with one accountant and her clients. I think you may be interested in seeing how it works, especially if you are familiar with products like Xero, Myob etc. This is designed to "bolt on" and manage all the HR and WHS for accountants clients (businesses from 1 to 200 employees). It outsources the HR& WHS services & risk to us, and gives you a passive income for each contract you sign.

Not sure how much the passive income will be yet, thats what the trial will be for. Uptake for just the B2C model before we have even officially launched our new business has been....well, Im now recruiting HR and WHS staff already, lol. Looking at going national within 2 years of launching the accounting phase at the end of 2019, after that, overseas is also an option. Funny you mention about moving to Aus, cause if the accounting thing goes the way I think, we will most likely look for an accounting partner (CPA or equiv) to head up that SBU under the holdings banner and have a % in the whole thing.

Cheers
CC123

Let's keep in touch brother. Would be awesome to have an opportunity to travel and work. Even better, with a barbro legend. I will email you shortly so we can catch up.

11/30/2018 05:37 PMPosted by S4v4G3
11/30/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Jako
Hmmm

Just came across Lost Ark today. Guess it's a Korean MMORPG. Looks interesting.

Anyone here play it?

Need Western release, and they are figuring it out, because there is metric ton of microtrans in original. Yes, looks really nice, but it is more like WoW than Diablo. Will play it regardless, once available on our market.

Yep, it looks pretty. Definitely worth a go once its in the states. However, the aspects of MMO grind do not call to me as much.

There are rumors that the company is pushing towards a faster western release date than anticipated. Hopefully they are true.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious...anyone rolling a new character in the PoE Expansion release today?

I'm rolling a Guardian Templar and building around Dominating Blow. Should be interesting...hopefully I can make it blow !@#$z up.
I’ll prolly hop into PoE in 2 weeks or so, gonna go solo for a while, that’s how I learn all games :) Will hit you up, I got few of good friends there already, quite positive Tee is gonna play his face off too, since they’ve postponed the season till January.

About lost ark, yes, they are pushing western release faster than they originally planned, it’s due to new government restrictions on some of Asia markets. Needless to say, these new restrictions are hitting future Immoral release as well.
12/07/2018 12:50 PMPosted by S4v4G3
I’ll prolly hop into PoE in 2 weeks or so, gonna go solo for a while, that’s how I learn all games :) Will hit you up, I got few of good friends there already, quite positive Tee is gonna play his face off too, since they’ve postponed the season till January.

About lost ark, yes, they are pushing western release faster than they originally planned, it’s due to new government restrictions on some of Asia markets. Needless to say, these new restrictions are hitting future Immoral release as well.

Sounds great. When I get home and create a character I'll post here so we can add each other ingame.
12/07/2018 12:45 PMPosted by KingBenjamin

Curious...anyone rolling a new character in the PoE Expansion release today?

I'm rolling a Guardian Templar and building around Dominating Blow. Should be interesting...hopefully I can make it blow !@#$z up.

Yeah, gonna play Frost Blades Assassin, couldn´t really decide...alternatives were that Guardian of yours and Champion who got new Banner and Impale toys.

I have slow internet speed 5 mbit aDSL so I took a nap when it started dowloading (cause my four 7-week old puppies woke me up at 3:30 am last night, had to take care of 8 for a couple of weeks omg), only to wake up to a download error at 20%.

Finally done now, but wow, crazy queues, they are reporting +50% logins compared to previous leagues hehe.

I´m in now, it´s gonna be a blast.
Im in act 2 Poe already but I had to put it on pause. Daddy duties. Gonna try the new stuff right away. Lancing.
Will be on again tonight.
The amount of viewers twitch has Jesus.
Capitalizing on blizzard's mess.

Also look at this in game meme GGG added.
What? Do you you not have nets, exile?

Hahahhahaha gold
Arc Witch here about done with Act 2 then lost connection and not letting me back in.
PoE servers are betraying me. Get it? I'll show myself out.
Baddum-tsh
Jako missed Step 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGb821oAZs
FFS

I went to bed at 3:30 am last night, knowing I have to get up at 6:00 today. Yeah, You guessed it. I snapped and downloaded PoE. Chillin in act 1, taking it super easy, went with duelist, gonna make cleave or frenzy build, maybe cyclone.

Edit

Does anyone have some trustworthy links on how damage is calculated in that game?
12/07/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Siladil
Jako missed Step 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGb821oAZs

I'm not here for rage; I'm here for revenge!
Nice Savage!

I use Path of Building. It is a really nice, complete damage calculation tool. Also, download Neversink's loot filter ASAP. You'll thank me later.
12/08/2018 07:38 AMPosted by S4v4G3
Does anyone have some trustworthy links on how damage is calculated in that game?

Your questions are answered here in the wiki
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Receiving_damage
Basic rule of thumb
--- "more" = separate multiplicative in D3 terminology
--- "increased" = additive like DIBS in D3

But as Sil mentioned, downloading Path of Building which calcs everything for you is your best bet and combining that with the wiki should cover all your needs.

Here are some melee support gems:
- Brutality 59% more phys. but can only deal physical
- Bloodlust 59% more melee phys. vs bleeding mobs but can´t cause bleed with supported skill
- Concentrated Effect 54% more damage (30% less AoE)
- Multistrike 49.23% (94% more attack speed / 30% less dmg; swing 3 times per cast)
- Melee Physical 49% more melee phys.
- Damage on Full Life 49% more @ max HP
- Maim 48.2% (30% more phys. & 14% incr. damage taken debuff)
- Ruthless 37.67% more melee (113% every third hit)
- End. Charge on Stun 36-40% more @ 9-10 Charges (4% per End. Charge)
- Fortify 44% increased melee phys. (additive but you take 20% less dmg with Fortify)
- Fire Penetration 37%-1333% more fire (substracts from monster resists)
- Elemental Damage with Attacks 54% more
- Added Fire 44% extra fire
- Cold to Fire 29% extra fire (50% conversion)

Get your loot filter here, start with soft then regular, later use the more strict ones so you don´t have to go back to town too much.
https://www.filterblade.xyz/
Thanks for the info Nubs :)

I'm still in Act 1 as well. Also, taking it easy. The narrative on some of the mini bosses we Interrogate are humorous.

Savage add me up: PotatoUnion
Defense wise elemental resists trump everything, try to keep them capped at 75% especially once you get to any bosses.
I got to act 2 last night. Slowly clearing pretty much everything since I didn’t play Poe since forever and getting lost a lot. But I’m just going to wing it until I get bored with a Mara slam build. But also playing soft core league
@s4v4g3
One thing you have to accept that in the end game part, the "one shot" mechanics is too much. I quickly realized it when comparing POE with D3. D3 has more or less balanced the incoming and outgoing dmg. In POE you either have to one shot things or it'll will one shot you.
The zdps or support in POE (aurabots) even gets one shotted.
All in all, the skill and gear complexity of the game is way better than D3 but it is cartered more so in solo gameplay and the haven't figured out the balance in dmg.
Trading league is another thing that they got locked down. Except the RMT part but it's not a deal breaker if you stay away from that toxicity.
GGG gives out great content no doubt however there's really no leaderboard. They haven't figured that out as well. The "who has the most level" ranking is pretty meh. The delve leaderboard is also pretty bad. It's all based on who has the most sulphite and who the fastest way of getting it ie having a team opening their own maps and inviting the "designated player" who hosts the delve. Not to mention the last delve league had a build where they were immune to all elemental dmg. Lulz
do you all go on a discord at all or anything
I have just started PoE and finished act 1. This game is the true continuation of D2 imo. The skills and gear complexity are way better than D3. The only area D3 wins is the fluent battle game play. I am running Marauder and planning a cyclone build (still wanna be ww barb deep in my heart). Add me! My character name is TomJunior in PoE.