I am actually excited for Diablo Immortal

General Discussion
Nov 5 -206
I've played NetEase's and Blizzard's other games and they are all really good.

Is anyone else looking forward to Diablo Immortal?
I had more fun using MS-Paint doing this

https://imgur.com/a/8fK5N84

... I don't have a phone. I don't look forward to Diablo Immoral.
Nice bait
EPIC TROLL FOR THE WIN!

TEH PENGUIN OF DOOM!
not really man. i cant take mobile gaming serious, sorry.
i recently bought a new gaming pc with a bigger monitor. why in the world would i use my phone with 1 inch screen to play some crappy diablo3 clone with even more crappier touch controls?O.o
i dont get it man. Not hating on you though, thats just my opinion...
a phone is a phone to me. not a gaming device. dont care how much they would like me to think otherwise. i play games since childhood. and mobile games arent games to me. they are cashgrab-bull!@#$ with amazingly clunky controls.

cheerino
11/05/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Haste
Nice bait

not b8 m8. i think it looks gr8. why the h8?
I wish I could play it but unfortunately I spent $2500 on my PC so I dont have extra funds for a phone that can run more than my banking app. Theyre barring me from exclusive Diablo Lore simply because I dont have a gaming phone? How stupid.
11/05/2018 01:40 PMPosted by DoomBringer

... I don't have a phone. I don't look forward to Diablo Immoral.

Actually just cracked me up hahahaha
what teens do when their bored and dumb
Not even a little bit.. Not if I were paid to play it.. I absolutely abhor touch screen gaming!

I can handle a PSVita, or DS.. Something with actual buttons.. But anything more than Angry Birds, and touch screen is absolutely pointless.. trying to move around by touching screen, especially through hordes of enemies, and precisely target anything, was an absolute nightmare! Not to mention actions not firing because a screen touch didnt register, not pressing properly on the ability, because my finger was in the wrong spot (with no way to know, because its a flat screen, and not an actual key).. Its just all bad, and was never a good idea for real time gaming..

Mobile games are meant to be played in short bursts.. the exact opposite of an rpg/arpg
11/05/2018 01:40 PMPosted by DoomBringer

[/quote]

lol fair enough. That was pretty funny :)
11/05/2018 01:37 PMPosted by AbeFromen

So you're the one...we found him guys! Break out the pitchforks! LOL

I think we have here a leroy Jenkins!!!!!

are you the sausage king of Chicago?
I think this was never about if the game was good or not, but they hyped
half a year and then present a mobile game to a PC/Console gamer crowd ....
what did they think would happen?

I personally don't mind if they do mobile i just don't play it (my phone wouldn't even be able to XD) but i can understand the disapointment.
I mean they say they work on mutiple diablo projects and then present only a outsourced mobile game and absolute nothing new (can we even call it a blizzard game at this point?), if they would atleast consider a PC/Console port so we can play it eventually but no nothing.
And then they ask if we don't have phones ...... yeah i got one but playing anything on this thing is painfully slow and i wont buy a new phone just to play a game on it.

Atleast the classic games team did good with the Warcarft 3 remaster pre purched
it right away, could have been some more money if there where a D2 remaster too >_>

quit sucking their d!ck. Morons like you are why the game is dead.
0/10 and minus 5 because it's not Sunday
Almost believed you.
But nice try, next.
Are you Wyatt's son?
11/05/2018 01:42 PMPosted by HempFarmer
I wish I could play it but unfortunately I spent $2500 on my PC so I dont have extra funds for a phone that can run more than my banking app

Better sell your weak PC and get one of these super cool crap phones for 1300$ LOL