Get those D:I adds off of my launcher

General Discussion
Highly Rated
how dare you Blizzard...the launcher is meant for PC games...and you have to add insult to injury by advertising a mobile game there that no one asked for....wow you guys are something else. Are you going to make a spot for D:I on the launcher? NO exactly then get those ads off of there morons.

Advertise that on twitter since you LOOOOVE communicating on twitter...btw the FORUMS are the best place to communicate WITH YOUR COMMUNITY...some of us are appalled by and don't use social media.

the level of disconnect with you and us is like the distance between one end of the galaxy to the next
Haven't run that crap in a week.
I can't bring myself to play the game anymore. It's like trying to watch a TV series you know gets canceled. Why bother?
11/12/2018 02:01 PMPosted by cdm
I can't bring myself to play the game anymore. It's like trying to watch a TV series you know gets canceled. Why bother?

Exactly. The ending is already spoiled for you: D3 doesn't matter, and now it's all about DI. After all, that's where the moneys at!

I was going to say "So you know the ending" but we already know the end of D3, have for years. So I gotcha.
D3 and Diablo immortal are the same...why get mad? D:I is just a re-skin to a mobile platform vs pc.

^This. Sorry Blizz. I only play Diablo on PC.
11/12/2018 02:11 PMPosted by char
Reason to remove the advertising: it is reminding your customers of the horrendous blunder.

What's worse is, it's a reminder of where all your money spent on Blizzard products over the years is going.

They aren't focusing on making WoW better. They aren't making Starcraft more fun for the masses. They aren't working hard on Overwatch content. Nah... they're porting Diablo 3 to more platforms, and they're outsourcing the work to another country.

It's pretty much the worst case possible.
11/12/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Fearz
D3 and Diablo immortal are the same !@#$...why get mad? D:I is just a re-skin to a mobile platform vs pc.

Because D3 blows, and an even more dumbed down version that's only for mobile is only going to blow even harder.
Man, alot of old people here. Too stuck in the past.
11/12/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Phenomenal

Hey can you blame them? Look what the future holds for games.

When developers make a game but segment it into smaller parts, then have the audacity to charge you for a fraction of the content they already made, you'd have to be a fool to eat that garbage up.

The past is what made the present and what the future should learn from.
Remember kid, without the old ones before you, you literally wouldn't exist.
I have to admit, I had a disgruntled look on my face when I fired up my battle.net launcher, clicked on the D3 panel and saw it was plastered with nothing but Diablo Immortal advertisements.

I just closed the launcher and played something else.
D3 and Diablo immortal are the same !@#$...why get mad? D:I is just a re-skin to a mobile platform vs pc.

They are not the same. Do your research before you make such foolish claims.

I suspect its going to be even more dumbed down than we already know it is. Despite what some people claim Diablo is not a game that would easily translate well onto a mobile platform, it requires too much time, effort, stability and fine control for such an imprecise control scheme as a cell phone.
11/12/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Dethfield

They are not the same. Do your research before you make such foolish claims.

I suspect its going to be even more dumbed down than we already know it is. Despite what some people claim Diablo is not a game that would easily translate well onto a mobile platform, it requires too much time, effort, stability and fine control for such an imprecise control scheme as a cell phone.

They're not the same? this is a joke right? I see no difference other than mechanics here. Same forced class and skills to use along with Gear. Please stop with this non sense and defending a game that killed the series. You can start by looking at D3 in general.

Does Di work on an Obamaphone?