[GR Tracker] Current highest pushes (all classes)

PTR Feedback
I think we should all also take a look at HC leaderboard as well.
N6/M4 Cluster (free RoRG): 122 [Paragon 4785]
M6 Grenades (free RoRG): 119 [Paragon 3182]
Impale: 123 (free RoRG): [Paragon 3533]
11/26/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Thanks for putting this together, Cybah!

While this is data we can see internally, I think the community will find a lot of value in this information during balance discussions and comparisons. Going to go ahead and sticky it for that purpose. :)

That's nice to hear and gives us hope for further tweaks. :) Some builds might need additional love.
11/26/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Sally
I think we should all also take a look at HC leaderboard as well.
N6/M4 Cluster (free RoRG): 122 [Paragon 4785]
M6 Grenades (free RoRG): 119 [Paragon 3182]
Impale: 123 (free RoRG): [Paragon 3533]

Why list HC, obv the numbers will be lower over there because people are worried they'll die if they attempt something they can't handle.

Fire up a GR in SC that may be a few levels harder than you can run and you die, make a new game and lower the difficulty.
So in my quest to prove how much under supported Wizard skills and Wizard LoN need a buff, I pushed several fun and interesting but horrendously supported builds to the best I could get them, mostly in the high 80s to low 90s, those results are:

LoN Channel Meteor (Deathwish/Sigil/Grand Vizir) - Lightning 97 (Static Discharge + Thunder Clash, Storm Crow, Manald Heal), Fire 95 (Flameward + Meteor Storm, Magefist, Cindercoat), Arcane 96 (Cascade + Star Pact, Moonlight Ward, 8 APoC, Leorics Crown + Topaz, Pride's Fall, hard casting star pacts during arcane convention), Cold 92 (Sleet Storm + Comet + Absolute Zero, Frostburns)

LoN Frozen Orb - 93

LoN anything else marginally reasonable - 88 (energy twister, spectral blade, explosive blast, archon)

LoN Palpatine (Chain Lightning + Ball of Hate + Velvet Cam + Manald Heal) - 87

LoN TUS (totally unsupported skills - Wave of Force, Hydra, Blizzard, Black Hole, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse) - 85

For all of these I had the following really terrible support - gems in the 70-85 range, no caldesans, paragon 940ish. I didn't do any fishing, just played the build starting at 85 until I missed a timer.
Firebird is not in this Post? i think it´s a underpowered, Starpack build was used with a banned macros according what i read in some forums.
Updated: Invoker (free RoRG), LoN Spirit (PTR)

Added: Akkhan Condemn (free RoRG), TragLance (Free RoRG), TR FO (free RoRG)

11/27/2018 11:26 AMPosted by AsrieL
Firebird is not in this Post? i think it´s a underpowered, Starpack build was used with a banned macros according what i read in some forums.

Cannot see any serious FB push on the PTR leaderboards. Hard to say how strong it is without that macro exploit.
Thanks for your hard work putting this together Cybah!

Zuni is still in very rough shape. Desperately needs either a mechanical rework, or some independent damage multipliers added to Dagger of Darts and Carnevil. Otherwise we will forever be an inferior copy of Helltooth Gargs.
11/27/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Cybah
Updated: Invoker (free RoRG), LoN Spirit (PTR)

Added: Akkhan Condemn (free RoRG), TragLance (Free RoRG), TR FO (free RoRG)

11/27/2018 11:26 AMPosted by AsrieL

Cannot see any serious FB push on the PTR leaderboards. Hard to say how strong it is without that macro exploit.

That was my point, because the abuse of the macro sploit, all who like the Firebird set and play honestly, we were enormously affected. Fiebird has a difficult mechanic to proc, and now have a underpowered damage multipliers compared with Tal Rasha.

i believe in this season, Firebird set maybe will be forsaken.
I am sure the Inarius Thorns build used a bug to clear that 119 which has been fixed now. You can see the clear date is Jan 2018 which shouldn't be there in the first place.
Thanks.

Inarius Thorns (PTR) removed, RathMage (Free RoRG) added.
i talk about firebird and get dislikes ops.

I like the Firebird set, i always Play with Fire Wizard, but from now, it's feel like firebird set has only uses for spam, macros or exploits ways to make broken.

In the case with Star Impact, this fact becomes worst than ever.

I think the problem with this set, it's the mechanic behind his Ignite bonus damage and how it´s cast on enemies. If they gonna fix and repair the meta, at least they should give a simple redesing of 4 and 6 pieces bonus.

and for now, a set bonus from 12.000% for tal rasha vs 4000% for Firebird, feels so weak Firebird Set, and the mechanic makes so evem more uncomfortable yet.

i give this feedback asuming this.
When providing feedback, focus less on a solution and more on your experience. How did the changes make you feel? Was there something off you noticed? Did something seem wrong or insufficient? Suggestions are always welcome but identifying the issues themselves is most important.